Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another Awesome Shoebuy Sale

i'll need to order more often, so i can get the 10%
    Debbie

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have capri's and I love them. I got an 8 cuz i wear an 8 and the are true to size.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Perfect or just plain dangerous! lol I just placed another order and it took less then 2 mins. (Would have been sooner but I had to run upstairs and double check DH's shoe size! lol)
    I agree...Shoebuy is just plain dangerous for me especially with the 20% going on!! What is a girl to do???!! Shop of course!
    Sunshine Rewards

As of this minute the code is still on their home page so if you want to shop.....go try it. I ordered yesterday so not sure itf it is still valid.

Every Christmas I get DH a pair of Minnetonka moccasins. For some reason, I always have a difficult time finding them at that time of the year. Shoebuy had them for $49.99 which is $20 less than I have ever paid for them. Add in the 20% coupon and then the 10% off member discount and 11% back from SR.......the moccasins cost$32.00

And I have started Christmas Shopping!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Jen the croc capris (LOVE THEM ordered a 2nd pair last week!) are true to size, since they don't have half sizes it really depends on whether you should go up or down a size. My guess would go up to the 9.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, placed my order last night at 11 PM and it's already showing as pending!

Certainly didn't expect that on a holiday weekend... thanks, Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, I think Tricia is even more excited about this than we are! Thanks to SG a lot of shopping posts automatically now!! I placed 3 shopping orders yesterday and they are all pending today!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for posting this!! I've been waiting for a 20% sale and was disappointed when they sent me an email exclusive sale for the 4th....couldn't go through SR. I'm so glad it became available to the general public so I could get my 11%!!! Yeah.....new Crocs Scutes for me!!!!! What a deal!!!!

Got some dress shoes for each of the boys for church occasions - really cool to get 20% off! And to see my credit pending already, too!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Thanks to the last upgrade that SG made, Shoebuy credits now show up as pending within 24 hours. YEA!!! And that's very good because they are probably our second most popular merchant at SR.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs