Thread: I think I've got the hang of it!

Default I think I've got the hang of it!

Thank you everyone who was answering all my pestering questions. I think I've got this system figured out and I couldn't be happier!

I'm trying to earn $200.00 before the end of November in which to purchase Christmas gifts with. I think this is a reasonable goal - or at least I hope so. I'm currently waiting for an ebay auction to end which will get me the scrapbook I wanted and a $.12 credit (if I get my auction price) and I purchased my friends baby shower gift for a $.5 credit. Plus I'm doing my daily surveys in a hopes to do 26 for the month.

~Amanda

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

sounds like you are doing well! You should be able to make your November goal.
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome Amanda!! It is great that you have joined and are getting AND better still you have a plan!! The more you use these forum boards the more you will learn and hopefully that $200 credit by November should be a reality!!
    Have fun and welcome!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Best of luck to you. It should be very reasonable for your goal. And I know that it is addicting to keep wanting to earn more money.

Sunshine Rewards

Best of luck and do the daily survey each day. Then try for the OTX. I usually try to do at least 1 offer also each day.

You have a very reasonable goal. I joined in April and in just 3 months have almost reached my goal for Disney.

Sunshine Rewards