Thread: Highlights Question

Default Highlights Question

Tricia or Cindy..........

I wanted to order the Highlights for Children Subscription for my grandson but it's targeted for ages 6-12 and Nicholas is only 3?. I was looking around the Highlights site and they have a new Highlights magazine for kids 2-6 that has the same subscription levels (yearly, 2 year, 3 year) and costs the same as the 6-12 issue.

Will I get credit??

They also have a new Hidden Pictures Playground Book Club. Maybe we can get that?

Thanks!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 07-05-2008 at 01:12 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

You can actually order any of the subscriptions on their site and you will get the credit. I have the regular Highlights and the younger version for my girls and my 5 year old likes the younger version MUCH better.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You can actually order any of the subscriptions on their site and you will get the credit.
    That's great info.......thanks!!

I have the regular Highlights and the younger version for my girls and my 5 year old likes the younger version MUCH better.

Do you think the younger version is too advanced for a 3? year old? It says 2-6. He's not one for sitting still for very long but he's getting better. My kids loved these kinds of books and activities. I hope Nicholas will too. So far he loves to 'read' and have stories read to him.

I do like the concept of the Hidden Pictures Playground Books. I may try it and see how he does with those and go from there.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards