Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hahahahahah.....

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    ShHhH quit giggling, TRICIA'S gonna hear you!! SHEESH! LOL
    Are you one of those people that sneaks in your own Raisinettes at the movie theatre, too?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Are you one of those people that sneaks in your own Raisinettes at the movie theatre, too?
    Hey, don't be making fun of those people. Just because they have raisinettes and a coke (and straw) and a some licorice in their purse doesn't mean they are sneaking it in, maybe they carry it all the time.

Ummmmm. I must admit, I sneak candy and snacks into the theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Hey, don't be making fun of those people. Just because they have raisinettes and a coke (and straw) and a some licorice in their purse doesn't mean they are sneaking it in, maybe they carry it all the time.
    Who are you fooling? You sneak in the candy, the microwave popcorn, a salt shaker, two cokes, a stick of butter, extra straws, your own toilet paper.....

I've actually become really high maintenance at the movies as of late. To help with my weight loss, I don't get the drinks anymore. I get a bottle of water. But I don't like it plain. So I have to remember to bring one of those Crystal Light packets. Then Sunshine Guy and I share the popcorn, but I like my own container. So I bring a big ziplock bag. Plus, I don't like the Sunmaid chocolate covered raisins. I like the real deal. So I have to bring my Raisinettes. LOL! (and if it is a long movie and in the middle of the day, I throw in a chocolate Power Pop)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Okay I have not seen ANY sign that indicates that it is against the rules to bring our own snacks?? Im just a little smart is all. I can buy a good size raisnettes at the dollar tree for $1, or pay $4 for an average size box. HmMmM....Which makes more sense? LOL...Besides if Cindy says it's okay, then I think It's OKAY!

your own toilet paper.....
    TOILET PAPER??? LOL...whoa!

Have fun playing with your tags!
    Sunshine Rewards

I posted too soon, before I read the whole food sneakin convo.
    When we first go married we took plastic cups to get water fountain drinks. (poor students)
    Now we take an assortment of candy and buy drinks. My favorite movie snack is a pretzel. Especially the Cinnabon ones!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

LOL! I agree with Cindy!

It's Junior Mints for me from the Dollar General! I also bring bottled water instead of paying $3 for theirs! I always take my BIG purse!
    I have been doing that for YEARS. Who can afford a movie and their snacks????

Toilet paper is a new one on me though! Hmmmmm....
    Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

LOL! I agree with Cindy!

It's Junior Mints for me from the Dollar General! I also bring bottled water instead of paying $3 for theirs! I always take my BIG purse!
    I have been doing that for YEARS. Who can afford a movie and their snacks????

Toilet paper is a new one on me though! Hmmmmm....maybe a little TMI there!
    Sunshine Rewards