Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Auctions Kit American Girl Doll for Charity

Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Auctions Kit American Girl Doll for Charity

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia, whenever I see Jillian all I can think is you going "heh heh heh...I shall call her Mini-me."
    Jillian's very well spoken for a 7 year old.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Tricia, whenever I see Jillian all I can think is you going "heh heh heh...I shall call her Mini-me."
    Jillian's very well spoken for a 7 year old.
    It's so funny you say that because I was Kevin about this the other day. I can see Jillian when I look at pictures of me as a kid. But I can't see her when I look at myself now. But everyone else says that she is the spitting image of me...both in personality and looks!

She has been driving me crazy about wanting to do videos for SR. She has been practicing her Piano Wizard for two weeks in hopes of getting to do a video on it. She is definitely a kid who loves being photographed and recorded.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Wow ! She did an awesome job ! Soon enough you'll be able to stop doing video reviews and put her to work full time !

She and I stick to the same premise when doing videoblogs--only promote something that we really believe in. And she does love that American Girl Doll! I had never really learned much about them. But once I did, I can completely understand why they are so popular. They are truly wholesome dolls with stories about their lives.

Kit is particularly popular right now for a couple of reasons. First and obviously because of the movie. But second is because her story is about a girl in the Depression whose parents had to make some sacrifices to make ends meet in a tough economic time. Sound familiar?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Wow! Jillian did an outstanding job! She is adorable. The doll is really cute. The story about her is very interesting.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

She did a great job! I love American Girl Dolls and I'm 23 lol.
    Sunshine Rewards

She did a great job!!
    Sunshine Rewards