Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats in your closet?

Default Whats in your closet?

Do you have a gift closet. I do. I purchase gifts throughout the year when I see good sales or free shipping, or extra cashback from SR. I stock up for those just in case times that arise, like someones birthday party I didn't anticipate, or a wedding or graduation or housewarming party. I like being able to go to my closet and pick something out.
    The Christmas in July sale is the perfect time to stock up on those items. Like All Things Trendy, some perfect teacher gifts, or Taylor Gifts, check out the clearance section too, tons of fun stuff. Everyone needs a gift closet, but don't forget that you have stuff in it, like I do sometimes. I've given the kids Easter gifts in the middle of summer that I forgot I had.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

A pillow from Disney shopping for my cousin's DS, pin sets for the boys for August, kitchen shears from eBay for my mom, some back to school school supplies for the niece and boys.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I have totes under my bed

I shop all year as well, stocking up on good deals when I find them. I just go through the totes when I need a gift and I usually have a lot of my Christmas shopping already done too!! Love it
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I have stuff stashed in a few closets!lol Last year I was pregnant and due in December, so I pretty much had all of my Christmas shopping done by our vacation in early October. It was sooooo nice to have it done!! I'm really going to try to do that again and the Christmas in July sales and SR are going to help a lot! Happy Shopping!
    Sunshine Rewards

My gift closet is looking kind of bleak. . .with 3 kids, we went through a lot of gifts this year for those last-minute birthday parties. Christmas in July will be great for re-stocking the closet to get ready for the Fall birthday party rush!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

After I move "a skeleton or two away," I also have a few goodies I pack away when I find a good deal. Most of them are Christmas gifts for my DH and grandkids, but some end up given on birthdays. Yeah, sometimes I forget I had them, too....
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I am terrible about this! I have absolutely nothing left in my gift closet. I mean NOTHING! I need to stock up while the merchants are running such good deals because I know we'll see a lull again until the official holiday shopping season starts in October.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Target after xmas is my best friend. I have several closets with toys that I purchased 75% off that get put away. With 3 kids their always getting invited to bday parties, so I just go and grab something from my stash.
    I tend to shop all year long also with the sales and clearance so sometimes I have enough for my own kids bday's and or christmas.

I will be looking out for teacher gifts though too!
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Target after xmas is my best friend
    LMAO!! This cracked me up! But I agree 100%...I love Target
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    LMAO!! This cracked me up! But I agree 100%...I love Target
    Me, too. We were looking at pictures, last night. Some included bd's and Christmas. The kids were making fun of me because most of the stuff they get is clearance.

I hit Target's clearance for toys, electronics, tons of stuff. I also pick up make up sets, lots of Bath and Body to use as gifts. Shopping is one of my favorite hobbies but my mom has taught me the art of bargain shopping and that's the best.