Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Summer Sale

well I give up, the site is getting slammed hard, will try in the morning...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was able to look around and found the cutest shirt for DD - Mickey and Minnie are in a car at the Grand Canyon. We're headed there next month and it will be PERFECT. I'm sad they didn't have it in adult sizes!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was finally able to get everything I wanted in my cart and checkout. I did keep getting error messages and it took so long, I hope there isn't an issue with it crediting.

That happened to me with another merchant back in May and I'm still waiting for it to credit.

I found some good deals. I bought a 4 piece Princess Toddler bed set for my grand daughter regular $90. With the sale code it was $43. Only took me 4 hours to place the order.

Well got my order placed finally last night, today there were emails that some of the stuff was out of stock, but was able to call and order larger size for each of them so it all worked out. Thank goodness DH is back to work, I spent over $100 last night lol.

Andrea - LOVE that Eeyore shirt! He is my favorite too! Were you able to get it?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LUCINDA574 View Post
    Well got my order placed finally last night, today there were emails that some of the stuff was out of stock, but was able to call and order larger size for each of them so it all worked out. Thank goodness DH is back to work, I spent over $100 last night lol.
    That was great that they let you know right away. I kept expecting stuff to disappear from my cart, and was surprised when it didn't.

I bought 33 items for $192 including shipping. Some of the items I bought were under $3.00. Christmas shopping has begun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    That was great that they let you know right away. I kept expecting stuff to disappear from my cart, and was surprised when it didn't.

I bought 33 items for $192 including shipping. Some of the items I bought were under $3.00. Christmas shopping has begun!!!
    Well I don't feel so bad for what I spent then
    Most of mine were outfits for my girls for our cruise/wdw trip in December and a few things for Christmas. I got each of them two new swimsuits, a few shorts and shirts, some beach towels, a few dresses and then some nightgowns for Christmas.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Andrea - LOVE that Eeyore shirt! He is my favorite too! Were you able to get it?

Angela I didn't see it! The image didn't come up on my computer!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I finally placed an order last night (well this morning at 2am) too. It took me a couple hours and then I couldn't get to my cart!!! It was really frustrating as I thought I had lost that 2 hours of browsing, but I just left the window open and came back to SR and reclicked through and it was all still in my cart and it let me in. (I hope I get my SR credit)

I couldn't find much for me or Becka but Cameron a lot of stuff in her current size and her next size. The current stuff will be put up for school and the large stuff will be put up until she grows into it.

Now I'm trying to keep myself from going back. Do you guys think anything will be left and go to a larger percent off?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

i gave up after a couple of hours last night...so many error messages/lag times, etc.

will try again later this afternoon, when most peeps should be working; not shopping lol

congrats to all who scored!
    Sunshine Rewards