Thread: Pet Owners

Default Pet Owners

If you have a pet and you live near all those people that just insist on setting off fireworks, please visit my pet connection article at our other website, helpingmomsconnect.com for your pets safety tips.

Thank you, Cindy -- I'll take a look because kids in our neighborhood (maybe parents too) insist on shooting them off even though it's against the law in our county.

One of my labs gets absolutely freaked out by storms and fireworks. Go figure... he's a working hunting dog and doesn't mind gunfire in the field, but the fireworks scare him to death, poor baby

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Good advice, Cindy! My girls HATE fireworks. We turn on the TV a bit louder than normal and that tends to mask some of the outside noise. I'm a bit concerned this year with the pups... not so much that they'll be traumatized, but if the three adults start barking (and no, I don't bark!) that will set off the 8 youngsters. Oh, it's gonna be a fun night next Wednesday!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards