Thread: Hey ~Kathie (Emerald Lane) - I've got a ? for you

Default Hey ~Kathie (Emerald Lane) - I've got a ? for you

~Kathie,

I see you have some cool Disney charms and patches up right now at the Emerald Lane store. I'm really in a pin buying mood and I was wondering if you will be adding any pins soon?

Thanks
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    ~Kathie,

I see you have some cool Disney charms and patches up right now at the Emerald Lane store. I'm really in a pin buying mood and I was wondering if you will be adding any pins soon?

Thanks
    Thanks for looking at my auctions Lynn!! I do have a lot of pins, and pin sets and other stuff. I'll see what I can get listed in the next few days and get back to update.

For all Sunshiners....be sure to let me know you are from SR if you purchase from me. I combine shipping on most items (if I can't it's marked), and will give either a discount on shipping or include a surprise (my choice).

Also...if you are looking for anything Disney, I may have it. I've been re-working my store and it's taking time to get items relisted. Great Disney items for your Secret Pal or any exchanges you are doing.

It's Emerald Lane Treasures (an ebay store) and it's in the drop down menu for Merchants. You'll get 1% back and 2% for SuperMembers under $100 from SR.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Kathie! I can't wait to see what you list
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards