Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drugstore and shoes

Default Drugstore and shoes

We went shopping over the weekend and this morning for a few items that DH had to have.

I know to wait at least 10 days for the credits to show up however there is nothing showing even in pending.

Is this normal? Do we wait the 10 days for it show that we have been shopping and it is pending or wait for the credits?

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

10 days for it to show as pending. The way the system is set up now you won't even be able to open a TT until 10 days have passed from the date of shopping so have a little patience.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much. I just thought it shows up within a few days as pending and then to wait. I just didn't know when or how it shows.

We will wait the 10 days to see if it shows up. I made sure we were signed in, didn't time out, stayed signed in and went through SR to get to the site. I hope it works.

Thanks for the help understanding.

Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Moose,

I am in the same situation as you. Shopped at Drugstore but still waiting for the pending payment to show up... then I can relax.
    Elaine

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I shopped at drugstore yesterday too. It usually takes 3-4 days for it to show as pending. I know how hard it is to wait for that pending credit!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

So when you are a SM does the shopping ever go into pending payments or does it just credit into my account in the 3 - 4 days? The last 2 times I have shopped it never showed up in pending. I just got credit 4 days later and it showed up in my account history and my shopping credits. Before I was an SM it would sit in pending for a long time.
    Elaine

As a SM, it may show up as pending with a back date....for example, I made a purchase at Barnes and Noble on July2, it showed up on Tuesday (July 8) with a pend date of July 5...of course it was after July 5th so it credited to my account with the next update. Sometime at the end of the month Tricia will push things through to make sure that it posts to your account.

I honestly can't remember what the time frame is for pending at the moment, I just know that most of the time when the pending item shows up for me it credits to my account within the next day. I hope that made sense! It is early for me.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've been a SM for quite a while and shop Drugstore.com often....my credit shows up exactly 7 days after I make the purchase. I shopped this month on 7/7 and I don't expect to see it in my account until 7/14. I've already received my order but have no idea why it takes them so long, another shopping site I shopped, I got a pending the next day and on the 3rd day it was in my account. All merchants are different but I know how you feel, as I keep checking my account constantly too.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I am just so worried because we have been shopping since last weekend and not a thing has showed up in pending or anywhere else.

DH bought shoes, an expensive item at Drugstore and I bought a stroller organizer yesterday. I would be about $10 in rewards and I would hate to not get credit.

Last time we did drug store it showed up in a few days so I am going by that experience. That is why I am worried, this time nothing. I will just wait the 10 days and file a TT on all of it.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    Moose,

I am in the same situation as you. Shopped at Drugstore but still waiting for the pending payment to show up... then I can relax.

Let me know when yours shows up so we can relax and celebrate

Sunshine Rewards