Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drugstore and shoes

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Well I checked about an hour ago and I have a pending payment for the exact amount it should be for. This is the longest drugstore has taken, but at least I don't have to keep watching for it. Now I know not to get worried for a week or so.

Thanks everyone for all your help. Now we can
    Elaine

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    Well I checked about an hour ago and I have a pending payment for the exact amount it should be for. This is the longest drugstore has taken, but at least I don't have to keep watching for it. Now I know not to get worried for a week or so.

Thanks everyone for all your help. Now we can
    What date did you place your order? I placed mine on 7/7 and I don't have anything pending yet....but mine has taken 7 days in the past, so I'm not worried yet.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Has anyone still not gotten there drugstore.com credit yet? I'm still waiting for mine placed on 7/7 and it has never taken more than 7 days to hit my account. Guess I will be opening a TT on day 10, which I hate to do.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Today the credits just showed up. No pending just straight credit. Now I am waiting for shoes and stroller organizer.

Please let me know if yours just shows up also. I am just wondering. DH quit chew and is ordering nicotine drops which are very expensive! Good for me and for him.

Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

my drugstore order is pending in my SR account. I just received the package yesterday! I love drugstore.com
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Today the credits just showed up. No pending just straight credit. Now I am waiting for shoes and stroller organizer.

Please let me know if yours just shows up also. I am just wondering. DH quit chew and is ordering nicotine drops which are very expensive! Good for me and for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    my drugstore order is pending in my SR account. I just received the package yesterday! I love drugstore.com
    Well mine is not pending nor has it credited? It is day # 8 for me and it has always credited for my on day #7, it's not looking too good at this point? I already received my order days ago. I wanted to place another order today but if it's not tracking on my end, I'm going to wait.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards