Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH Tricia -Look Where ur SR Bag Has Been!

I brought mine to Disneyland in January, but it was a solo trip so couldn't snap a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by keishashadow View Post
    Unfortunately, it caught on something & ripped;
    Don't feel bad...mine was used for carrying extremely sharp things like folded up ponchos (hmm), and it randomly ripped, too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Awww, I didn't think to take a picture - GREAT idea! But, I did use mine for the first time at Knoebels amusement park in Pennsylvania last weekend. I only needed to bring a few snacks and bottles of water and it worked great! It also fit in the small basket of my maclaren , or sometimes I hung it over the handles. Loved using it!
    Debbie

it would be fun to see where the bag has visited; who's next?

it was a SM reward a couple of quarters ago, my DSs swear by that type of bag, i never tried the type before; always used bagallin or outland type. Thought it would be more lightweight, etc. & it worked out great, hardly knew i had it on my back.

i stuffed it to the max w/bulky cameras, etc.; probably why the seam failed.

ive been using the luggage tag for sometime too, helps make the bag easy to spot.
    Sunshine Rewards

My boys are going to a day camp and need something to carry a water bottle, sunscreen, towel, and swimsuit in and I had an "ah-ha" moment....I am going to pull out the SR bag and let one of them use it...I have a sketchers one too. If I remember, I'll snap a picture too
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Great pic and good idea! My SR luggage tag traveled the Caribbean with me on a cruise. Never thought to take a pic of the tag "enjoying" the islands. I promise not to be remiss again.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I love my SR bag. I use it as my gym bag every day. Mike loves the SR towels for the gym. Are either of those available thru CafePress? I can't remember if I've asked before.
    Hold the phone Cate........what SR towel!!!!??????? I have been super member every time..was that one of the 'gifts'? Oh Man!!!! You need to post me a picture of it if you can.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Hold the phone Cate........what SR towel!!!!??????? I have been super member every time..was that one of the 'gifts'? Oh Man!!!! You need to post me a picture of it if you can.

Pamela
    These were actually for our exercise buddies last summer. I'll have Cindy put some of these up in an auction if she has some.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    These were actually for our exercise buddies last summer. I'll have Cindy put some of these up in an auction if she has some.
    That would be great! I've heard mention of the towels before but couldn't see them anywhere!

Start hunting, Cindy!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    That would be great! I've heard mention of the towels before but couldn't see them anywhere!

Start hunting, Cindy!!!
    I think I have a few left. When I get home, I'll get a few more auction items up, and one will be the towels.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.