Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you buying during Christmas in July??

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default What are you buying during Christmas in July??

So far I have bought:

Off of Ebay:

Cheesecake Factory $25.00 for $23.02 (For me and DH - One of our favorite's)

$69.13 Walmart Store Credit with Free Shipping for $66.00 (Using for gas...saving that 3-cents)

$25 Build-A-Bear Gift Card for $20.00 and Free Shipping (For My Niece's Birthday)

$15 STARBUCKS GIFT CARD for $15.00 and Free Shipping (Adding to a Gift Basket I am making for my sister)

$15 Blockbuster Gift Card $15.00 with Free Shipping (We rent a LOT of Blockbuster!)

2 Black Ink Cartridges for the Fax Machine at work for $22.00

2 Color Ink Cartridges for the Fax Machine at work for $22.00

I still have to get some Frontline and Treats for my dog from Petco

A Laptop Mouse for my Daughter off of Ebay

A personalized Beer Mug for my hubby from Engravable Gift Collection

I have a list going for Disney Shopping. Not a lot just a few things I've been eye-balling!!

and a few of my regular magazine subscriptions from MagazineDiscountCenter

Now I just hope it all credits. My computer froze up about an hour after my first ebay purchase this morning and I had to reboot. I didn't clear cookies though, so I hoping it was ok!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Wow, you're good. I need to do some serious searching-I need UPF/moisture wicking shirts yesterday, as every flipping one I have has become defected.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I stocked up at Disney yesterday. I am also buying quite a few things at Sephora for myself. LOL! I'm on the hunt for pjs for the girls and am thinking about ordering a couple of the personalized football mugs.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Wow, you're good. I need to do some serious searching-I need UPF/moisture wicking shirts yesterday, as every flipping one I have has become defected.
    Yes, you are. This is my idea...you post your shopping and that will give me ideas. BTW, drugstore.com has Frontline Plus, on sale. I have been checking prices there and at the pet stores and for me, buying 3 doses for dog and 6 for 2 of the cats (Angel never, ever, goes out) it was cheaper.

We are, as usual, having computer issues. Had 2 computers online, went to put the third online and my laptop went bonkers, looks to be in Safe Mode. So, my shopping is on hold until I get it fixed.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Yes, you are. This is my idea...you post your shopping and that will give me ideas.
    LMAO I had the same thought! I have been saving up to see what SR had in store for us this month! I always get ideas from reading what other people are buying! OH I just remembered! I need some things from Vitalicious too!

Burning up the ole credit card
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I bought a shirt for myself and underwear for my son from Kohls
    I got my daughter a real Bible for her school next year at Barnes and Noble.
    I also bought quite a bit at Disney shopping.

I need to still get a bike helmet for DD
    <Sunshine Rewards

I just bought a coffee table from CSN Stores. I have been needing one since we moved into the house in OCTOBER! It's a wooden trunk and it was only $159. I think I could be addicted to CSN Stores.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    So far I have bought:

Off of Ebay:

Cheesecake Factory $25.00 for $23.02 (For me and DH - One of our favorite's)

$69.13 Walmart Store Credit with Free Shipping for $66.00 (Using for gas...saving that 3-cents)

$25 Build-A-Bear Gift Card for $20.00 and Free Shipping (For My Niece's Birthday)

$15 STARBUCKS GIFT CARD for $15.00 and Free Shipping (Adding to a Gift Basket I am making for my sister)

$15 Blockbuster Gift Card $15.00 with Free Shipping (We rent a LOT of Blockbuster!)

2 Black Ink Cartridges for the Fax Machine at work for $22.00

2 Color Ink Cartridges for the Fax Machine at work for $22.00

I still have to get some Frontline and Treats for my dog from Petco

A Laptop Mouse for my Daughter off of Ebay

A personalized Beer Mug for my hubby from Engravable Gift Collection

I have a list going for Disney Shopping. Not a lot just a few things I've been eye-balling!!

and a few of my regular magazine subscriptions from MagazineDiscountCenter

Now I just hope it all credits. My computer froze up about an hour after my first ebay purchase this morning and I had to reboot. I didn't clear cookies though, so I hoping it was ok!

Busy, busy busy..........I never think to look for giftcards on Ebay....I think I am too chicken!

I bought myself some jewelry from My Jewelry Box........ a pr of silver hoops, a sterling silver ring with murano glass and a silver chain neclace with a fleur de lis (has the same murano glass in it) .......all for ME! (part of my birthday celebration....I like to treat myself every year and this year I decided on some silver jewelry)

Now what to shop for?????

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just bought a coffee table from CSN Stores. I have been needing one since we moved into the house in OCTOBER! It's a wooden trunk and it was only $159. I think I could be addicted to CSN Stores.
    THANK YOU for that Tricia! I've been needing tables as well. Just looked at CSN Stores and found the one I want!!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Christmas in July. Everyone is getting Coal this year. LOL! No I have been having to buy for hubby for fire. But I have bought a lot.

2 orders from Hanes one for the Relay at the end of the month and one for fire stuff

2 orders from Shoebuy one for casual and one for work

Had to get the cherry necklace on emitations from the Sex in the City Movie

Had to buy shoe racks, hangers, and a paper towel holder from Container Store. I need to buy a few drawers but for the shipping I am gonna go to the store. It isn't going to cost me over 20.00 in gas to get there. Sorry =(

I had to get a TV stand for the house since hubby sold mine so that was fabulous. One way furniture 6% increase and free shipping. You can't beat it.

And then I spent my life savings at drugstore.com for hubby too.

Now I need to buy a cell phone charger, some speakers for his ipod, the fire engines don't have speakers and they decided they need music. I need to buy some uniform pants that match his uniform shirt. A great store with cash back would be nice. And then I think that is it for now. My mom is buying my vacuum for the best buy points and she is getting the cash back.

Whew!!!