Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are you buying during Christmas in July??

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Wait till you get them. These have to be one of my favorite pair of earrings now, and the silver is sparkling, and the way the pearls and crystals play off eachother make these gorgeous. You will be even happier with them when you see them in real life.
    STOP!! I can't take it anymore! I really want those for me...how sad is that, I can't even figure one person to give them to as a gift to justify buying them for SR credit...I really do like them...they're very pretty...and such a good deal....oh no....I see the Disney Visa coming out of my wallet...dangit....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    STOP!! I can't take it anymore! I really want those for me...how sad is that, I can't even figure one person to give them to as a gift to justify buying them for SR credit...I really do like them...they're very pretty...and such a good deal....oh no....I see the Disney Visa coming out of my wallet...dangit....
    Especially with your long hair, they would look pretty. I'd say splurge a little, but at that price, it isn't even considered splurging, its just considered good sense if you like them. I wouldn't give them away. LOL I like them too much to let anyone else have them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm going to order a pair as well. Cindy, did they say if they have a limited number? I know that a lot of times when we get our deals from them they are a closeout item.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm going to order a pair as well. Cindy, did they say if they have a limited number? I know that a lot of times when we get our deals from them they are a closeout item.
    Actually, because I picked these out, I don't think so, but it is possible. I did not see them a couple months ago on their site, so they are probably a new item but that doesn't mean they're not limited, they didn't tell me that.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I think you guys have talked me into these also. I am on a dangly earring kick and they seem like they'd go with just about everything!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ok, had a really productive lunch...paid some bills & then bought the earrings for me & placed an order on 1800PetMeds!!

I showed my mom, she thought they were pretty, but I just don't see her wearing them...so I guess unless she says differently I'll just get them for me!! Thanks for convincing me ladies!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800