Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you buying during Christmas in July??

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Busy, busy busy..........I never think to look for giftcards on Ebay....I think I am too chicken!
    I think Ebay is one of those things that you just take to or you don't LOL

I am an Ebay addict. I have been wanting to open a store, even have it built, but have not had the time to take pictures and list all the stuff. My computer room looks like childrens store HEE HEE
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Well, I started July 1st. Does that count? LOL.

I've been waiting all day for my apple from Mrs. Prindables to arrive. Just my luck UPS will deliver it while we're all at VBS this evening.

USPS delivered my order from Lane Bryant today. That had a really great sale. You spend 75 and get 25 dollars off. I got 3 pair of pants and two shirts for less than a 100.00! This is for our Vegas trip.

I bought some Nighties from Fredricks of Hollywood. They were having an excellent sale. (Vegas trip-No Kids)

I also bought 3 beautiful tunics from Casual Living. (Vegas Trip)
    Just received their new catalog, so I'll probably place another order.

Gotta have new shoes for the new outfits, so I hit up Masseys.

I still have some more to buy. I'm definitely gonna hit up the limited time only increases. I checked out Printable Games today. I think I'll buy the year around pack of holiday games. That particular package was on sale. Nothing like family fun.

An order from Taylor Gifts is needed and I might just buy something from MyJewleryBox as well.

Happy Shopping, Everyone!
    Sunshine Rewards

In the last week I have been ordering from:
    Shoebuy - new crocs
    Camping World
    Drugstore.com
    Sierra Trading Post - kids winter coats really good prices
    Puritans Pride
    Fat Heads - Christmas Gift

And I have a few more to order from I may try out a few on the Christmas in July list

Sunshine Rewards

For the SR Christmas in July Sales....

So far I have bought?.

A ton of stuff from Wal-mart?I would usually have just gone to the store, but figured I may as well earn credit?.so here goes:

* Weber Genesis E320 42,000-BTU Blue Gas Grill LP, w/ Side Burner for my hubby - $799

* Garage-size Canopy for cookouts - $134

* Tablemate II Portable Table - $28

* Backyard Gear Deluxe Barbecue Station With Sink - $149

* 6,000 BTU Haier Window Air Conditioner with Remote - $138

* Sterilite 2-Shelf Storage Cabinet - $47.88

* Char-Buster - Grill Butler with Casters - $48.88

* "Massey" 9 inch High Velocity Fan - $12.97

* 2 - Brinkmann 2-Piece Fiji Torch Solar Landscape Light - $34.97

* some stuff on ebay for my son?s birthday

* Shoebuy - TOO many shoes!!!
    * Famous Shoes - several pair for my daughter
    * Drugstore.com - several items
    * GetOrganized.com - Garage Screens for the canopy
    * Outdoordecor.com - a fire pit

Some Guitar Hero stuff for my son's birthday....too much more to name! The Christmas in July is AWESOME!! Thanks so much!

As you can see, I have shopped my rear end off Tricia!!! LOL! I hope it helps to bring the numbers up!!
    Last edited by Anna; 07-09-2008 at 01:42 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I am so excited! This morning I scored two Disney $100 Gift Cards for $91.50 and Free Shipping off of Ebay!!

I buy the Disney Gift Cards when I am lucky enough to get good deals and they go in 'Disney Fund' Envelope but I have never got this good of a deal!!

Oh and my boss also let me buy an Artwork Box off Ebay for the company through my SR which was $162!

Yeah I love SR and Ebay
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    I am so excited! This morning I scored two Disney $100 Gift Cards for $91.50 and Free Shipping off of Ebay!!

I buy the Disney Gift Cards when I am lucky enough to get good deals and they go in 'Disney Fund' Envelope but I have never got this good of a deal!!

Oh and my boss also let me buy an Artwork Box off Ebay for the company through my SR which was $162!

Yeah I love SR and Ebay
    Wow...I am impressed with your Disney Gift Card purchase! That is great! I am an Ebay addict myself.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

WOW!! All of you are a bad influence!! I balanced my checkbook yesterday & was very sad. I had a list of items going to buy, and I convinced myself I didn't/shouldn't get them now...but.....hmmm....

I do have to add I LOVE eBay & have also loved selling on ebay! Andrea-be sure to let us know when you get your store open!! And congrats on the Disney gift cards! I've never thought about looking for GCs there either!! Thanks for the info!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I picked up the My Jewelry Box earrings for Dniece's birthday or xmas.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I picked up the My Jewelry Box earrings for Dniece's birthday or xmas.
    Wait till you get them. These have to be one of my favorite pair of earrings now, and the silver is sparkling, and the way the pearls and crystals play off eachother make these gorgeous. You will be even happier with them when you see them in real life.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Wait till you get them. These have to be one of my favorite pair of earrings now, and the silver is sparkling, and the way the pearls and crystals play off eachother make these gorgeous. You will be even happier with them when you see them in real life.
    They shipped already!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.