Thread: pet prescription credits

Default pet prescription credits

Does anyone know from past experience which SR merchants give credit for prescription meds for dogs? I need to order Heartgard and Frontline and I would like to order from the place that I will get credit from. I know some of them say that certain prescriptions will not earn credits, but I didn't know if it was ALL prescriptions, or just certain ones.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I get Heartguard at my vets office, but Frontline I go through Petco.com and I do receive SR credit. Right now I think you get 6% back. I just placed my order yesterday. I got the 6 month pack with free shipping + 6% SR credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I was able to get SR credit for K9 Advantix from 1800petmeds. Haven't tried the heartworm med
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Just an update for you. I ordered from Petco yesterday and it is already pending in my SR account!!!

*oh, and delivery from petco is usally pretty fast (within a week)
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Someone told me earlier that Drugstore.com had Frontline on sale
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

i got frontline plus for my grandmother's chihuahua through petcareRx with free shipping, no tax, a $5.00 coupon for my next purchase AND SR credit!

We need a new feature on SR-a comparison page. I keep going back and forth which one is cheaper up front, then who has the bigger % back. It is making my head spin! But thanks to everyone for their help.

Don't count on credit for any RX because its actually against the law.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Don't count on credit for any RX because its actually against the law.
    Twice I have ordered Dasuquin Cat from 1800petmeds - it's a joint supplement and does not require a prescription but I have not gotten credit either time. On the first order, I had a couple non-med items, and I did receive credit for that portion of the order.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I have purchased both from Drugstore.com. Get 5% back plus get drugstore credit too. Just made another Frontline purchase yesterday for all my cats. It is much cheaper than my vet's office.
    Elaine