Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Game Starts at 8:15!!

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    Oh man I missed all the fun, I fell asleep on the couch and missed it all

Wish you could have been here! We had a good time last night (hence my new tag line)
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    Wish you could have been here! We had a good time last night (hence my new tag line)
    Lol I just read through some of the threads and saw, it looked like a great time. Just sorry I missed it. That is to late for me, lol. And you are up awfully early for all those beers
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    Lol I just read through some of the threads and saw, it looked like a great time. Just sorry I missed it. That is to late for me, lol. And you are up awfully early for all those beers
    The sad part is I only had three but I am such a lightweight, or as my husband likes to call me 'a cheap date' LOL

I wanted to smash the alarm this morning, but it is was a workday so I guess 'if you play you pay' But I am looking forward to coming home after work and loving my couch
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    The sad part is I only had three but I am such a lightweight, or as my husband likes to call me 'a cheap date' LOL

I wanted to smash the alarm this morning, but it is was a workday so I guess 'if you play you pay' But I am looking forward to coming home after work and loving my couch
    Are you kidding? I am a lightweight too. One would probably get me to tipsy to even type, lol!
    Sunshine Rewards