Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help! I Want to Make SM This Quarter!

*~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

My IE has one in Tools ---> Pop Up Blocker.

What Anti Virus are you using and do you have SpyBot installed?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Thanks for sharing those! I haven't tried the hints in the first post. I'll give that a try tomorrow.

The second one confused me a bit. I don't have issues with shopping crediting or being able to get on store websites. Would I need to makes those changes to the host file for offers not crediting?

Thanks again!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    My IE has one in Tools ---> Pop Up Blocker.

What Anti Virus are you using and do you have SpyBot installed?
    Thanks! I turned the pop up blocker off in IE too.

I'm using Norton Anti Virus and AVG Anti Spyware.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Thanks for sharing those! I haven't tried the hints in the first post. I'll give that a try tomorrow.

The second one confused me a bit. I don't have issues with shopping crediting or being able to get on store websites. Would I need to makes those changes to the host file for offers not crediting?

Thanks again!
    I wasn't sure, just thought I'd throw it out there just in case. Figured you never know what might help.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I wasn't sure, just thought I'd throw it out there just in case. Figured you never know what might help.
    Thank you! Do you think I should change it to get offers to credit?
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Thanks! I turned the pop up blocker off in IE too.

I'm using Norton Anti Virus and AVG Anti Spyware.
    I'm not too familiar with them, but you might want to poke around in the settings to make sure there isn't any sort of auto cookie clearing or auto tracking cookie blocker. I think McAffee has one, but not sure about these.

You did check the cookies settings / third party accept, etc. settings in IE recently right? Sometimes mine get re-set with all the Windows updates. So whenever I do a Windows update (some have it auto update, but I like to do it myself), I check the settings to make sure they didn't go back to default settings.

ETA: Check here to make sure you don't have any sites blocked:

Tools ---> Internet Options ---> Privacy Tab on top ---> Sites button
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I'm not too familiar with them, but you might want to poke around in the settings to make sure there isn't any sort of auto cookie clearing or auto tracking cookie blocker. I think McAffee has one, but not sure about these.

You did check the cookies settings / third party accept, etc. settings in IE recently right? Sometimes mine get re-set with all the Windows updates. So whenever I do a Windows update (some have it auto update, but I like to do it myself), I check the settings to make sure they didn't go back to default settings.

ETA: Check here to make sure you don't have any sites blocked:

Tools ---> Internet Options ---> Privacy Tab on top ---> Sites button
    Yes, I did check the cookies settings last night and everything looks okay. I'll check Norton and AVG and see if there are any cookie blockers.

I did an offer in the fast crediting category this morning and so far, no credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

If you used to get offers to credit...and now you are having problems... the question I'm asking is...what changed???

did you install any software (tool bars??) that could be interfering with the cookies?

Let us know how it goes... someone might have more suggestions on what to try. I hope you find the problem and get back in the SM lounge.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    If you used to get offers to credit...and now you are having problems... the question I'm asking is...what changed???

did you install any software (tool bars??) that could be interfering with the cookies?

Let us know how it goes... someone might have more suggestions on what to try. I hope you find the problem and get back in the SM lounge.
    I've been thinking about that myself. I don't think I have installed any software at all in the past year. I went back through my SR account and saw that I got lots of credits between April and November last year and now, they just trickle in....One or two per month.

I wonder if I should try to do an offer on my DH's laptop....Does anyone have any thoughts on that?

Thanks everyone for your help and advice! I really appreciate it!
    Sunshine Rewards