Thread: Super Member~Is it possible???

Default Super Member~Is it possible???

I thought I was so close to being a super member with 95 in total earnings, but I was looking at year total not quarter I am only at 79 at quarter total and none of my shopping credits are even pending. For those of you that have done it before...is it even possible to hit 100 by tomorrow night? I have tried a ton of offers and most don't credit. Any advice is welcome
    Thanks a bunch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jctimon View Post
    I thought I was so close to being a super member with 95 in total earnings, but I was looking at year total not quarter I am only at 79 at quarter total and none of my shopping credits are even pending. For those of you that have done it before...is it even possible to hit 100 by tomorrow night? I have tried a ton of offers and most don't credit. Any advice is welcome
    Thanks a bunch!!!
    It is, but you'll need to do some biggies. Try the 4 Seasons Wine for $15, Literary Guild book club for $9, Simply You for $8 I think. The Wine one and Simply You credited very quick, and book clubs are usually quick too. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    It is, but you'll need to do some biggies. Try the 4 Seasons Wine for $15, Literary Guild book club for $9, Simply You for $8 I think. The Wine one and Simply You credited very quick, and book clubs are usually quick too. Good luck!!
    I am so worried about my credit card being used for something else. Thanks for the ideas!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 06-29-2007 at 10:38 AM.

Ya can't mention the "C" word in regard to offers.

Email sent.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Hooray! I am going to make it with today's survey and joining Blockbuster, I am over 100! I am so happy

Quote Originally Posted by jctimon View Post
    Hooray! I am going to make it with today's survey and joining Blockbuster, I am over 100! I am so happy
    Good for you!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards