Thread: Disney Shopping....

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Disney Shopping....

So....I got an email for 40% off & clearly I wasn't alone! I know many of you had problems w/the site earlier this week, but I thought I'd at least try today...still trying to load.

I think it's the shopping gods telling me I don't need to shop....rude.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm on Jen but everything is very picked over and they shot all the prices up from earlier in the week
    Sunshine Rewards

It was somewhat better for me late at night Jen and the savings are MAJORLY great - ignore those shopping gods and persevere.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I got an email....but mine was for only 20 % off.....Hmmm......
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    It was somewhat better for me late at night Jen and the savings are MAJORLY great - ignore those shopping gods and persevere.
    LOL!! Love it! Thanks for the support!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I got an email....but mine was for only 20 % off.....Hmmm......
    The 40% is on their site too...maybe it's only 40% off summer stuff?? Maybe you should go check it out!? I did get a 20% off from the Disney Visa people yesterday too...too bad I can't apply both!!

There is a tshirt I've been eyeing for awhile & w/the 40% it comes down to $4.79...however when I want to look at the sizes it says ERROR!!. So back to work I went...I'll try again later.
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    LOL!! Love it! Thanks for the support!!

The 40% is on their site too...maybe it's only 40% off summer stuff?? Maybe you should go check it out!? I did get a 20% off from the Disney Visa people yesterday too...too bad I can't apply both!!

There is a tshirt I've been eyeing for awhile & w/the 40% it comes down to $4.79...however when I want to look at the sizes it says ERROR!!. So back to work I went...I'll try again later.

It is 40% off summer sale items. If you click on the link on DS home page it will take you to all the items.

Today they have 20% off clearance costumes on their home page. I already bought a Tinker Bell costume for my grnad daughter. I need to see what my grandson wants to be and order for him.

I got that error message for a few items. I never was able to get them to load so just skipped them. Hope you were able to get your shirt.

I'm happy to say that after 3+ hours of trying place the order, I do have credit pening in my SR account as of this morning. Great being a SM and so glad this credited. I placed a very large order and I was worried.

I got my order placed and got some stuff for my sunshine pals for the kids on the 7th. Nothing pending in my acct yet unfortunately. But the box came today. That was fast.
    The site was so slow and I kept having to refresh the page. I hope that didn't mess up my credit. I used ccleaner before shopping just to be sure.

Photobucket

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I ordered today, but it took me almost 2 hours to do it. The site is frustratingly slow and, like Kathie, I frequently got the ERRORmessage. I'm hoping I will still get credit, but I really got some awesome deals.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards