Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Engraveable Gifts

Default Engraveable Gifts

i was just about to place an order and i picked regular shipping and it added $5.99 to my order. according to the banner if you spend over $35 you get free shipping. my order was over $50 so do they take the shipping costs off once you put in your payment info or do i have to pay for shipping? i am a wee bit confused.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have never ordered from them but I noticed that when I placed an order with Avanquest 2 weeks ago they deducted the cost of shipping from the price of the item so it had a net effect of zero. Maybe that is the same case.
    Sunshine Rewards

when i went to check out they added the $5.99 to my order but it was never zeroed out. is there anyway someone could find out about this as i would really like to order a couple of things for my kids and i really want the free shipping. help.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

What I mean by zeroed out was the difference between my "added shipping" and the decrease in the price of the item from what was listed zeroed.

I'm sure Cindy or Tricia will pop in tonight and give this a look over.
    Sunshine Rewards

i did notice that the price listed for each item before ordering was lowered by 15% (i think) so maybe that's where the free shipping comes in. i still would like some kind of clarification before i order these things. thanks for your answers though - they did help and you are very sweet to reply so quickly. have a great evening.

I emailed the AM, hopefully will get an answer tomorrow. Will let you know if I do.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

thanks ever so much cindy. now i know why i love your site so much - personalized attention and the best service on the net. have a great day.

It did the same thing to me and I had a 67.00 order.

Sunshine Rewards

it's nice to know that i am not the only one that this is happening to. i hope that cindy can get this resolved soon as i would really like to buy a few things on their site. have a wonderful day.

cindy - have you heard anything back yet on engraveable gifts and their free shipping?