Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Our Friends Make Super Member

Just did the Vista Print free sample offer - 4.50. Great offer and credited in about an hour. I was also going to mention Enfamil and Engage....not big payouts, but SUPER EASY....and every little cent helps! If you haven't done Blockbuster yet, that's a good one.

Also....don't give up on trying the Daily Survey every day! If you can get a survey the .80 is a nice little boost every day!

ETA....HELIUM!!!! Just realized it's still listed. It's a great offer too. Very easy and kind of fun. 3.00 and if I remember correctly it credits pretty quickly!! Try it!!!!
    Last edited by JillyFish; 06-29-2007 at 01:55 PM. Reason: to add Helium

Thanks for the advice. During the past 2 days I have done 15 offers trying to get to $100. Only 4 have credited. Quality paperback books is one I did last night. That alone would be enough for me to reach SM status. How long does it normally take to credit? I am out of town and wonder if I am not getting credited because I am on my FIL's computer? It is not AOL. Any advice?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    Janet ~ Are the other book clubs like that in terms of payment or is it just the History Book Club?
    The History one is the only one I noticed it on. The others all required credit cards although I didnt do Literary Guild through here because I have had them for years.
    Sunshine Rewards

The Good Cook one is a good one (if it is still available)
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by maggiec View Post
    Thanks for the advice. During the past 2 days I have done 15 offers trying to get to $100. Only 4 have credited. Quality paperback books is one I did last night. That alone would be enough for me to reach SM status. How long does it normally take to credit? I am out of town and wonder if I am not getting credited because I am on my FIL's computer? It is not AOL. Any advice?
    This one was very quick for me...within the hour I think!
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Increase my Margin 16.00
    History Book Club 4.50 - credits fast and they will let you pay for your books when you receive them which I liked because I didnt need to provide my credit card number. I can just go online and pay it when the books get here.
    Simply you 8.00
    I did the History Book Club earlier this evening but still have not received credit. Should I be worried?
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Some other ones that are easier but no cc required are the Hyatt Gold Passport and the picture.com one. That is 2.50 right there.
    How quick does the picture.com credit? I did it early this evening and have not received credit. Guess I am paranoid since I have soooo many pending and trouble tickets.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    Both the Essential Living Sleep & Weight Loss (still dreaming of being thin & well rested ) credited well for me.
    The Quality Paperback Book Club was a good one too. (i can never have enough books)
    The Vista Print was an excellent offer. (loved the personalized sticky notes for me dd) .
    HTH
    I never got credit for Essential Living Weight Loss, but did get credit for the Sleep one....
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Picture.com credited for me almost immediatly.
    ________
    CODEINE REHAB DICUSSION
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:11 AM.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    I did the History Book Club earlier this evening but still have not received credit. Should I be worried?
    Same here this morning, I posted elsewhere & was told it took about a day to credit. So hopefully it will be there tomorrow.

Edited: I received next morning!
    Last edited by cglaura; 06-30-2007 at 06:23 AM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards