Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Tricia or Sunshine Guy TT technical issue

I did some more shopping last night with Footlocker, and Old navy, let's see if this one credits okay.

I just did another with ebay, and I just noticed, that at the end of the process, it usually shows a black out screen shot effect when I've done shopping through a link. Anyone else notice this? Okay well it hasnt been doing it lately. Not sure if that helps or not...
    Last edited by ItsmeSunnyV; 07-10-2007 at 03:03 PM.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    Hmmm....all of you seem to be getting different lists of merchants in your TT dropdown (the list will be personalized to your shopping). Let me talk with SunshineGirl tonight when she gets home and see if she entered some merchants in differently or if something really is wrong.
    Some of the merchants in my TT dropdown, I've never purchased anything from?? There is one in particular that I might need to file a TT on that is not listed at all? Hope you two can figure all this out?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Okay I know it might be too soon, but this is starting to worry me. Usually my shopping is pending within 24 hours, and with all these disney shopping problems, I said what the heck and shopped again, and it's not showing pending. I hope I am SOOOO wrong, and it magically appears soon.

Win a Kitchen Makeover [ID: 374] is a bad link for me....
    I just takes me to a blank page... is it me?

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Just checking to see if there are any updates on the TT issues? I checked again a few minutes ago and still only have 1 merchant availble in my TT pull down to choose from (I have shopped multiple places).

I'll be importing shopping in the next hour or two. We'll see what it looks like after that and then SunshineGuy and I can go from there when he gets home from work tonight.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'll be importing shopping in the next hour or two. We'll see what it looks like after that and then SunshineGuy and I can go from there when he gets home from work tonight.
    Darn, a credit from a purchase on 7/2 never showed up for me....I was hoping it was because you were away, guess not? I did file a TT today and hopefully this can be resolved, it was a credit that I was really looking forward to getting too!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Me either, dont feel bad. And mine was from the 27th.

Well my Disney order from 7/6 is now showing pending but I still don't have the one from 6/27. Verified again that there is only 1 merchant showing in my TT drop down selection...and it isn't Disney.

Sorry to be impatient, but just checking to see if Mr. & Mrs Sunshine have had a chance to look into the TT merchant drop down issues yet?

My Disney SM purchase never credited from 6/27. The second one on 7/6 DID credit but NEITHER is showing as a merchant selection in the TT drop down to choose. I only have 1 merchant showing (and I don't think I've ever bought from them). None of my other purchased from merchants are showing.

I know there are several other sunshiners with this same TT issue and same Disney purchase date of 6/27... so something seems really out of wack.