Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing SRers. Anyone heard from them lately?

I know they love to go to the beach during the summer, but don't recall any big vacation. One of the last times she posted, which I think was back in early May both her son and husband were having some health issues. That had made me even more concerned about her not being here.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I know they love to go to the beach during the summer, but don't recall any big vacation. One of the last times she posted, which I think was back in early May both her son and husband were having some health issues. That had made me even more concerned about her not being here.
    Oh boy - I hope everything's okay with her.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I've also been wondering about people.....Kycha and V.....and also tommygirl. Looks like she's been on but not posting. If I remember correctly her husband was having some health issues a while ago.

I hope everyone's doing okay!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I was thinking about a few SRers the other day that I haven't seen around recently. I remember they always had good posts or stories and it seems like they just up and disappeared on me. Anyone else??

Bryan - I know he has a job now and has little time but I could always count on him to welcome the newbies in case I skipped a post or two. Plus he was always so great with his responses when I was just too tired to answer. I miss Bryan and his rather large signature homage to Chip and Dale.

ItsmeSunnyV - Veronica?? Are you still around? I loved reading about her kids and how they were doing. Plus she had that great Johnny Depp photo in her signature that I loved to see when she posted. Always quite the sunny personality too. Veronica we miss you!

Tacomaranch - She didn't post alot but the few times she did really stuck in my mind. She seemed so determined to get her debt reduction plan going and to get rid of her debt so that she could go back to Disney World. I wonder how she's doing with it and if she's made an impact on her goal. I do worry though since her debt was from Disney trips to begin with.

Chickiepants - I just loved that name and the cute kitten avatars. It always made me smile. Another good poster with some really great contributions to the forums. Plus she even has a chingy tag. I'm still a little jealous of that. Maybe she's just partying with Chingy a lot more now a days.

Chocoverdmicears - Every time I saw that name with a post it reminded me which treat I need to pick up on this trip at WDW. Can you believe I've never had a chocolate covered mickey bar?? She also had some good posts and I liked seeing her around.
    You Asked where I was I am right here, BTW I have been reading the forms a little as a guest, too lazy to sign in becuase i know i would just start posting away and it would be 3am and i would oversleep and miss work, I so missing posting and reading every (all most ever post) on SR.

I just did a few offers today and they credited on the hour

I am 54 Days out untill my WDW trip now and i have the Disney Fever and Well SR is a good dose of first aid for those that have Disney Fever! and well i wanted to see my SR balance increase. more then the paid clicks and scratch offs i had been getting!

WOOT!

Edit BTW i know my SIGGY is out of the NEW Rules I am working on getting that Fixed!!!!
    Last edited by bs4free; 07-12-2008 at 01:18 PM. Reason: My siggy
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Good to see you, Bryan! We all miss you here.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

WOOT! Nice to see you Bryan! I hope all is well and that you have a wonderful time on your next WDW vacation!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Bryan......

glad you are keeping tabs on all of us............how exciting with your trip coming soon! You are right............SR can give you a good dose before a WDW trip.......and making that balance rise is a plus!

Nice to hear from you!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Hello Bryan! So good to hear from you! Take care!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Hi Bryan!!!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hey Bryan. 54 days out. Is that labor day? I'm almost at my 2 month mark but it seems so far away.
    Sunshine Rewards