Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by kim2430 View Post
    Ok, where's the automatic credit thread that was mentioned above?
    It's in the offers and rewards thread AND it is a great source for fast crediting offers. You can earn lots of credits by trying to do a daily survey everyday (for .80) also try OTX survey (for .75). Then be sure to check the automatic credits. Go to offers and you can scroll through them or go to pending offers and there is a drop down box where all the offers are in alphabetical order.

For offers it is usually wise to get a separate email account (free at yahoo or gmail) as sometimes you get your inbox loaded with spam. Some offers also require that you confirm your sign up by replying to one or two emails. If you clear out your inbox and spam everyday before you do new offers these will be much easier to find and reply to.

The offers are not difficult and they do not usually require you to buy anything. You MUST wade through quite a few pages of offers and click if you are interested or not. You can click on an offer but you do not have to complete it. SO when a box pops up that says "you must select one offer to keep going" you can pick one and see what it is about BUT you do not have to sign up for it or complete it, you can "skip" it. You must keep going with this process until you get to a congratulations page or something that indicates you have finished and qualified for the offer. Many end with a page of "silver offers, gold offers and platinum offers" and a minimum number you have to complete to get "a free ipod or $500 gift card" or whatever BUT you do not have to complete any of those offers to get your SR credit.

The name of the survey will sometimes tell you who sponsors it MID or WSHTS do not do more than 1 of each of these at a time as the second one will usually not credit. IT is usually best to wait a few days between these offers.

Move an offer into pending after you have completed it, after 30 days if it has not credited remove it from pending and try try again, sometimes the second or third time is the charm!!! Once the credits start rolling in you will be a Super Member in no time!!!

Shopping (if you are comfortable shopping online, which I do all the time) PLEASE check here first to see if the merchant is listed on SR. Clear all cookies and make sure you have not visited the shopping site through any other link or your email. Go in and make your purchases (and DO NOT open a bunch of windows and/or cruise for coupons for that merchant while you are shopping or you may not get the credit) SR offers tons of shopping sites. Also it is a great place to come to make reservations for hotels etc and get credits. I love the credits I get fr buying ink for my printer too and checks, and eBay purchases....

Finally watch the SR forum for contests and games. I won $100 in gift cards for making a SR video last year at Christmas and that was an awesome bonus.

I hope this information is helpful and that you earn many sunshine rewards!!
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 07-23-2008 at 10:02 PM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards