Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do I do?

Default What do I do?

I posted in another forum but I think this is where it should go.

What do I do here? I really can't find any ways to earn points?

Can someone help?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would start with the FAQ sticky and then the daily/OTX survey stickies and just get the general understanding of how things work and then start with something easy like qualifying for a survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

1. Check out the offers section-the "most popular" section have the ones that credit the most.
    2. Surveys-between daily and OTX, you could make$1.55 a day!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Most of my money comes from surveys and shopping. I always try to check if I can get something through an SR merchant. Many of the online retailers I use anyway are SR merchants, so it is nice to get the cash back. I have also found some new merchants that I really like - I would have never known about them if not for SR.

I try to do the daily surveys as many days as I can (the 80 cents adds up to 24 dollars if I get every day of the month, plus any bonuses Tricia offers!). I don't usually get 30 per month, but I can get 20-25 if I am not out of town for too many days. I don't qualify for OTX every day, but I get a few per month and that adds up a bit too. If you don't qualify for a survey right away, keep trying throughout the day. You can try as many times as you'd like throughout the day until you complete one.

Definitely start with the stickies - they help to explain things quite a bit. Also just read the forum threads - you will find out what is working for everyone. Good luck and welcome!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

You have a head start on most newbies...you came to the boards. Like everyone else said, read the stickies. It takes a little while to learn the ins and outs but before you know it, you will have earned $20, then $40 and on and on.

Smile

The one thing that has helped me was to go to the automatic credit thread. Go to the last page and start working on the ones that are there. Those automatic credits make you feel better when you see your account growing. I try to do 2 or 3 a day. I also try the scratch off and daily click.

This will not earn you alot but even if you dont have much time in a day its good to do that at the minimum. Wake up Try and play the Scratch off Hey you could win up to .03 a day doing that. And a few times a day check for a Paid click usualy one every day or two worth .01 i know its not much but they do add up and something you can at least try for quickly on days you have next to no time to SR!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Thanks for the replies!

Ok, where's the automatic credit thread that was mentioned above?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Check out the offers and contest section of the board and it should be towards the top under the stickies.
    Sunshine Rewards