Thread: Pop up Blocker

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Default Pop up Blocker

Ok got a question about pop up blocker. I am using IE. Right now I have the blocker on Medium. Should it be on low? What do most of you do?
    Elaine

My popup blocker is off completely.
    Barb

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

For optimal chance at getting credits you should turn it off while shopping and doing offers on SR and turn it back on when you are done for the day.
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Ok, thanks! I will do that.
    Elaine

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    For optimal chance at getting credits you should turn it off while shopping and doing offers on SR and turn it back on when you are done for the day.
    Maybe that is the answer to why I seem to have so much in pending these days. I am having some things credit but my pending list just looks really long. However, we have had quite a few offers, lately. Maybe that is the answer. At any rate, as much as I hate it, I will turn off my pop up blocker.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The offers that have pop ups in my experience won't credit with you blocking the popups. Plus your popup blocker could be blocking the cookies from even entering your computer. Try one of the faster/popular credits with the blocker turned off and see what happens.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Maybe that is the answer to why I seem to have so much in pending these days. I am having some things credit but my pending list just looks really long. However, we have had quite a few offers, lately. Maybe that is the answer. At any rate, as much as I hate it, I will turn off my pop up blocker.
    My pop up blocker is on and has been but it's set to med-low. I got the three offers to credit yesterday, but all of a sudden I'm having shopping issues not pending. Nothing change on my end (except I think windows did an auto update) so I'm a little confused. I'm going to have to open a TT for my credits. I did check my cookie settings and I think when the update ran it was reset, so I changed it, we'll see if that makes a difference with shopping. It hasn't made a difference with the offers though.

I think there's just been a lot of offers, I had a very short pending list until recently also....
    Sunshine Rewards

each pop up that comes out asking for info Do we fill them out or finish the first survey after our initial information. As it seems the many pop ups will interrupt me while filling out questions

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple6 View Post
    each pop up that comes out asking for info Do we fill them out or finish the first survey after our initial information. As it seems the many pop ups will interrupt me while filling out questions
    I usually close the pop ups w/out giving any info. The exception to this is sometimes a survey will open 2 pages, both w/ same info...like gold/silver/platinum. That I leave the gold/silver/platinum page open in the background, continue the other survey looking at offers, choosing yes/no. Which eventually will take you to a page that looks exactly like the one still open in background. When I'm done then I close both after going through both to look at the offers.

Hope that made any sense! ?? !
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards