Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2Q SM Gift!!

Mine was a little scuffed up and had a small tear on the corner with a little sticker on the front from MY post office saying that it was received damaged. No extra postage was asked for.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Received mine yesterday. Very cool gift! This will come in handy for geocaching Thanks again!!

BTW, envie was in OK condiition...some small holes along the seams.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Yea!! Received mine today in a perfect envelope...i've already thrown it in the suitcase for disney next month!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Mine came today in a special usps envelope for damaged mail. The original was ripped, but the gift was there!

I have to say this was such a perfect gift at the perfect time. I just ordered one 2 weeks ago from (I can't say where b/c it will give away the surprise!) and got the last one and dd was so bummed b/c she wanted one also! Now we each have one and she says those SR guys are psychic, they always send just what we need just when we are needing it!

Thanks!!!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Mine came today in a special usps envelope for damaged mail. The original was ripped, but the gift was there!

I have to say this was such a perfect gift at the perfect time. I just ordered one 2 weeks ago from (I can't say where b/c it will give away the surprise!) and got the last one and dd was so bummed b/c she wanted one also! Now we each have one and she says those SR guys are psychic, they always send just what we need just when we are needing it!

Thanks!!!!!
    Got mine too...we ordered some a few weeks ago but left them in our Owner's Locker. Now we have one for home!
    Sunshine Rewards

how very odd that some are torn up and others aren't, it just doesn't make sense, they all go through the same machine when they leave, so maybe its the machines that process them upon arrival.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Well, I got an empty envelope in a USPS baggie but no "surprise".

I'm grateful thought because my $400 Disney gift cards did arrive but in a ripped up envelope too! Whew!

I just talked to the post office in my city and they said that it didn't happen there but that they guess that it happened in Indianapolis at the "automation" point. They said that if one envelope gets caught, it can rip all of them that come after it until they stop the machine. That just makes me want to cry.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just talked to the post office in my city and they said that it didn't happen there but that they guess that it happened in Indianapolis at the "automation" point. They said that if one envelope gets caught, it can rip all of them that come after it until they stop the machine. That just makes me want to cry.
    Makes me want to cry too...all the trouble and expense you had to mail these out to us and then to have all this happen to a lot of us. Glad some got delivered successfully but my envelope never even arrived at all, it probably got totally chewed up?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Just wanted to say thanks! I got mine the other day and I can't wait to use it. It will be very handy!
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket