Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: 2Q SM Gift!!

I'm sure things are getting hard for Trish, just like the rest of us. I'd be willing to help. Anything not to lose sunshinerewards.
    Debbie

Sunshine Rewards

Oh, theres no danger of losing SR, we are going strong.

BTW...be sure to check out the auctions for previous SM gifts.

And, if you didn't get this one, be sure to open a TT and I'll send one out as long as I have them left.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Oooh - I'm curious now - and hoping I get some sunshine mail soon!!!
    Me too! Me too!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Mine isn't here yet.
    Mine neither

I didn't get anything...no envelope at all. I will file a TT.
    Last edited by Anna; 07-17-2008 at 03:20 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yeah. We're going to have to do something. The problem is that it is getting more and more expensive to send out SM gifts. So we've already been struggling with trying to keep it going each quarter. We're going to have to get creative.
    Tricia - I'm so sorry this has happened. I've never EVER had a problem receiving something from SR before this and I instantly knew it was just a little mishap. I'm sorry that it's turned into more than just 4-5 folks being impacted. As much as I love SR mail, the SM gifts are not what KEEP me a super member. If you need to find a more sustainable way, I'd totally understand and not feel slighted in the least.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Tricia - I'm so sorry this has happened. I've never EVER had a problem receiving something from SR before this and I instantly knew it was just a little mishap. I'm sorry that it's turned into more than just 4-5 folks being impacted. As much as I love SR mail, the SM gifts are not what KEEP me a super member. If you need to find a more sustainable way, I'd totally understand and not feel slighted in the least.
    Same here. The end of the quarter is cool but not the reason I am here and want to stay SM.

i feel the same way. just being part of this community makes me feel like a sm all the time. i don't need the gift to confirm what i already know - this is a wonderful place to meet people, exchange ideas, shop and do surveys and i will continue to do all of that for many years to come. the sm gift is nice but it is not the reason i am here. long live sr and everyone connected with it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

And I 4th that!
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    This is the same way I feel. I know it takes a lot of thought, time and effort to come up with a super member gift each quarter. I have LOVED the ones I've gotten, but I wouldn't feel slighted in the least if you decided not to send them anymore, especially in view of the postal problems and increasing costs. I love being a SM and I never even remember that there is a gift involved until after it is sent out and somebody has posted.

That being said, if you still feel strongly that all SM's should be gifted in some way (which is not really necessary in my mind), you might want to consider a gift by a credit to each SM account instead. Even though my SM gift was "lost" by the postal system, your kind thoughts in the letter were enough to make me feel appreciated. Thank you, SR family.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Default 2Q SM Gift!!

WELL SAID! I too enjoy the extra little gift and the very appreciative letter that comes with it, but if SR needs to dispense with the SM gift (it won't keep me from being and staying a member ) or find another way, then by all means.....WAY TO GO SR!

I think we all agree we love SR, especially its staff, and our SR "family!":hugs: