Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 2Q SM Gift!!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    This is the same way I feel. I know it takes a lot of thought, time and effort to come up with a super member gift each quarter. I have LOVED the ones I've gotten, but I wouldn't feel slighted in the least if you decided not to send them anymore, especially in view of the postal problems and increasing costs. I love being a SM and I never even remember that there is a gift involved until after it is sent out and somebody has posted.

That being said, if you still feel strongly that all SM's should be gifted in some way (which is not really necessary in my mind), you might want to consider a gift by a credit to each SM account instead. Even though my SM gift was "lost" by the postal system, your kind thoughts in the letter were enough to make me feel appreciated. Thank you, SR family.
    DITTO for me!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

If you have not received your SM gift, and you have not filled out a TT for it, please do so, I have a few left.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    If you have not received your SM gift, and you have not filled out a TT for it, please do so, I have a few left.
    Just filled one out...if you run out than that's ok, but you must let us know what it was?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

ohhhh, I just found out what the gift is....very cool! Yup, just got the EMPTY letter in the mail, taped at one end with the extra added bonus of .20 due!! Looking forward to another chance of actually receiving this when Cindy sends out another one to me, thank you!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks Cindy! We were out of town for the weekend and my replacement gift was waiting in the mailbox when we got home. Very Cool -- I have not seen these before but I'll be packing it for my Oct. trip.

Thanks again!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

i got mine this afternoon. this is really neat looking. thanks ever so much for the gift. this is just another reason to love to sr - great people and cool gifts. thanks cindy for everything you do - you are the greatest.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    ohhhh, I just found out what the gift is....very cool! Yup, just got the EMPTY letter in the mail, taped at one end with the extra added bonus of .20 due!! Looking forward to another chance of actually receiving this when Cindy sends out another one to me, thank you!
    Wow, that's a slap in the face from the good old Post Office. Not only do you not get the gift, but they ask for .20 more for taking your gift! I'm glad you finally found out what you should be getting. I opened a TT on the first day and am anxiously awaiting the "Real McCoy." Thank you Cindy for taking all the extra trouble to send new ones out to people like me. I can't wait to get it!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Wow, that's a slap in the face from the good old Post Office. Not only do you not get the gift, but they ask for .20 more for taking your gift! I'm glad you finally found out what you should be getting. I opened a TT on the first day and am anxiously awaiting the "Real McCoy." Thank you Cindy for taking all the extra trouble to send new ones out to people like me. I can't wait to get it!
    Yeah, I'll be sure to check out the mailman next time I see him delivering my mail because I know now what to look for!! I'm sure the mailman would think this is a very useful item and would love to have one too?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Yeah, I'll be sure to check out the mailman next time I see him delivering my mail because I know now what to look for!! I'm sure the mailman would think this is a very useful item and would love to have one too?
    Yep, and perhaps your mailman now has one?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Cindy! My replacement came today. I can definitely see myself getting some use out of this since so many places in the area are within walking distance, but being able to use it might convince me to walk to more of them!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards