Thread: Fandango

Default Fandango

I'm not sure if anyone is farmiliar with the General Mills Batman sweeps they have going on right now. Buy 10 GM products, get 2 free movie tickets through Fandango.

So my question is, I was given a promotion code to enter through Fandango. Since SR says this:

Unless specifically mentioned, sales do not include the purchase of gift certificates/cards or purchases made with gift certificates/cards.

I was wondering if SR would credit me after going through Fandango or not. It's not a gift certificate or card, more like a promotion code?
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think since you won't really be paying for the tickets that Fandango will not pay SR and thus you won't get credit. You can try but I don't think it will happen.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If I am understanding correctly you won't actually have a sale happen since no funds will be sent so I don't think they will credit anything when they haven't received anything. If you are paying for tickets and just getting a discount and paying the difference then it is possible that they MAY credit on the portion of the purchase thay you pay for before any shipping and handling of course.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sunshine has Fandango????? Cool!
    Sunshine Rewards