Thread: I SCREWED UP....lol.again

Default I SCREWED UP....lol.again

I thought I did a better job of knowing whom we get credit for, somehow I blew it on this one. I just spent 400 on my youngest son's homeschooling supplies FROM ALPHA OMEGA...lol...guess what we get 6% back on that....guess who will not... I will absolutely kick my own butt if I blow SM this time because of this screwup...I hover so hard on all my purchases and here I spent a fortune (to me..lol) and did it and we as a group nor my SR credit benefit. I will not make this mistake again. I will not buy anything EVER again online without going over our shopping list over and over....ugh...vent over

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh that is painful. Good thing is if you need anything else you will remember to go thru SR now. I've found myself using the product search more and more lately because there are so many new merchants here that I don't know what they sell and it's the fastest way to do it. Ebay is the one I always forget about though.
    Sunshine Rewards

so sorry that happened to you.

I have done that quite a few times but now I am much better about searching out things for before I buy. Now if I could get hubby more on board.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

So very sorry that you had to experiance that mistake, the good news is it looks like your going to make sure that never happens again
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

thank you for your nice replys, I am still fuming at myself, but you are all right I will NEVER, EVER do this again.

I did notice that I have not ordered his foreign language yet so hopefully I can still do that once this shipment arrives. I can testify that I have now studied the current list intently and found several new stores that I want to peruse once i do my monthly budget and see what money I have leftover to spend.

thanks

Lynn

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh I am so sorry that you forgot to go through SR. I have done it a few times also. I have a note on my computer so that DH doesn't buy anything online without asking me about it first!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards