Thread: restaurant.com question

Default restaurant.com question

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm having trouble trying to get into restaurant.com. Any way I've tried, through here, I get internet explorer cannot display that webpage. Yet, if I go directly through restaurant.com, I'm able to get in but I don't want to order that way if I can go through SR for it.

It is still availalbe through SR, right? I hope so as I've found some awesome certificates out there in the past.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm not sure why you are getting that. It opened up ok for me.Do you have a different browser you can try, and make sure your pop ups are turned off.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Strange. It still doesn't work for me. I'll try again after I cold start tomorrow morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't know exactly where the sticky is but somewhere there is one where Gay and Laura had to do something to their computers to be able to access certain merchants. Your computer may have the affiliate that we go through for resteraunt.com blocked. If so then that would be why you can go through straight but not through the affiliate link. See if you can find their posts and try out their fix and see if it works. It wasn't too long ago that they had this issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I had problems earlier in the day when you first posted piglet but I just tried and it worked. Maybe it is back working.
    Sunshine Rewards