Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will I receive my gift card?

Default When will I receive my gift card?

I've never posted on the forum before but I have a question about a pending credit. Hopefully this is the right forum for a question like this.

I have a credit from my ebay membership sign up that is pending until August 15th. I am going on vacation to Disney World September 12th. I would like to wait to get my ebay credit into my account to have the max credits before I cash out on a Disney Gift card. My question is, if I wait until after August 15th (say, my credit goes in on the 15th and I cash out on the 16th) Will I receive my Disney Gift Card before September 12th so I can take it on my Disney vacation with me?

Thanks in advance!

Just be sure to cash out as soon as the credit hits your account and you should be fine. We say to allow 4 weeks, and you will be close. But it rarely takes the full 4 weeks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Trica, That question could have been written by me instead. I just cashed out for our September trip because I reached the goal but also wanted to know if I made enough for 1 more cash out at what point should I cash out to get the cards.

Leger, you asked the perfect question for today.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just be sure to cash out as soon as the credit hits your account and you should be fine. We say to allow 4 weeks, and you will be close. But it rarely takes the full 4 weeks.
    Alrighty! Thanks so much again Tricia! I'll be sure to cash out as soon as I get that credit.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Thanks Trica, That question could have been written by me instead. I just cashed out for our September trip because I reached the goal but also wanted to know if I made enough for 1 more cash out at what point should I cash out to get the cards.

Leger, you asked the perfect question for today.
    Thanks! Glad I asked the right question to get the answer you were seeking too!

Leger13 to the SR Family we are a great community here and are glad to have you I too will be at the World in September 4-14 maybe we will pass each other! Have a great trip Enjoy and have fun earning on SR it does add lots of extra Bang to your Disney spending Buck! WOOT
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Boo! I found you, Carla!!

Glad you got your question answered. See...I told ya this forum was helpful!!

I suppose I should be cashing out around the same time then. I have one month to earn!

Bryan, our trips are gonna overlap! I'll be at Pop too...maybe we'll have a run in!
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

I leave for Disney on 8/6. I just earned enough to cash out for one more $25 Disney gift card (by 1 cent!). If I cash out now do you think I will get it in time?

Thanks!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    I leave for Disney on 8/6. I just earned enough to cash out for one more $25 Disney gift card (by 1 cent!). If I cash out now do you think I will get it in time?

Thanks!
    Nothing is a guarentee but you just never know. It may be pushing it, but if it were me I would try. If not you have a head start on the next vaca or xmas shopping at disney.com
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Nothing is a guarentee but you just never know. It may be pushing it, but if it were me I would try. If not you have a head start on the next vaca or xmas shopping at disney.com
    Thanks! That's what I was thinking. I just cashed out and now I have 1 cent in my account.

Have a sunshiney day!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!