Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will I receive my gift card?

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Leger13 to the SR Family we are a great community here and are glad to have you I too will be at the World in September 4-14 maybe we will pass each other! Have a great trip Enjoy and have fun earning on SR it does add lots of extra Bang to your Disney spending Buck! WOOT
    Thanks! I've been doing SR for about a year now but just started posting on the forum.

My husband and I just decided last night actually that we have to cancel our trip due to money issues and things that have come up. I'm so sad but I know Disney will be there next year and that gives me so much more time to SR and rack up those credits! Trying to look on the positive side of things here. I hope you have fun on your trip though. And you are right, SR does give you that extra bang to your disney buck!

Quote Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
    Boo! I found you, Carla!!

Glad you got your question answered. See...I told ya this forum was helpful!!

I suppose I should be cashing out around the same time then. I have one month to earn!

Bryan, our trips are gonna overlap! I'll be at Pop too...maybe we'll have a run in!
    Hey you did find me! hehe Detective Sharky has taught you well

Yeah, it really is! I really didn't think I'd get responded to so quickly. It's great!

Your trip really is coming up fast! I know you can get lots more. You're such a good Sunshiner.

I am sorry you are canceling your trip but WDW will always be there. Take care of your family first and go when the time is right.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by leger13 View Post
    I'm so sad but I know Disney will be there next year and that gives me so much more time to SR and rack up those credits! Trying to look on the positive side of things here.
    The bright side could be that you have enough SR credits to get Disney gift cards for a big part of your trip. It will make it so much more enjoyable.
    Sunshine Rewards