Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: SR Site problem

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Hmmm I am not sure what the issue could be then. I have found that AOL hasn't been very reliable lately. I have issues getting so many websites to open. It gives me alot of trouble on my wordpress for my blog. Like there are functions of the program it doesn't even load LOL. I also found that AOL was blocking me from getting credit for all of my shopping orders even when I just ran it along side my IE. I am a lover of AOL as it was the first system I used and it is my primary email but I have slowly been moving things over to IE and only using AOL for email and Instant messaging.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm having the same issue today with the SR site as I was yesterday. Has it been hacked again??
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

And now it's back!
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    did you clear all the "internet temporary files" AOL is really bad at caching pages and not releasing them. That's one reason we suggest everyone use IE.
    Thanks for trying. I did as you suggested and I still get the same thing. At least I have IE as my backup. And I know that IE is better than AOL as far as crediting, but I am more comfortable using AOL. But thats ok. Not a huge deal to switch back and forth.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

LOL That is what I do. I have AOL open the same time as IE and I do everything in IE now and communicating with AOL. I am a creature of habit and I just can't get rid of my AOL. And for the record checking email on AOL through IE on the AOL site IS NOT THE SAME ROFL. That is for Catherine who keeps telling me it is time to get rid of AOL. LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    LOL That is what I do. I have AOL open the same time as IE and I do everything in IE now and communicating with AOL. I am a creature of habit and I just can't get rid of my AOL. And for the record checking email on AOL through IE on the AOL site IS NOT THE SAME ROFL. That is for Catherine who keeps telling me it is time to get rid of AOL. LOL
    It drives my husband nuts that we even keep AOL. And I tried doing the free program where you can use it to check email. But to me it is not the same. I am totally a creature of habit, even if it costs me an extra $15 a month!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    did you clear all the "internet temporary files" AOL is really bad at caching pages and not releasing them. That's one reason we suggest everyone use IE.
    Adding on to that. Hubby helps amazon sellers with their sites, both opening and closing them, and AOL is a BEAST for caching pages and not updating them for ages! It really freaks out former sellers who wants to KNOW that their site is closed (and they won't be charged) but AOL makes it look like it's still up and functioning. They are notorious for having old versions of sites up...
    Sunshine Rewards

Ruh-Roh!!! Is the site down again or is it just me???????

Seems fine to me.

Hey SG, did you ever get to trace the IP of the hacker?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

You can trace the hacker by the IP? That is awesome, technology is amazing but only when you can catch the jerks that do things that are shady and wrong.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards