Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Site problem

Quote Originally Posted by kmmccart75 View Post
    Can you check on the daily survey credits for yesterday (7/13)? My credits for 7/11 and 7/12 are there, but not 7/13, and these credit for me very reliably. Thanks!
    I just looked through all the logs and reports we get for the daily surveys. I do not see a credit for you on 7/13. Did you get all the way through the survey?

Quote Originally Posted by kmmccart75 View Post
    Can you check on the daily survey credits for yesterday (7/13)? My credits for 7/11 and 7/12 are there, but not 7/13, and these credit for me very reliably. Thanks!
    I don't see one for you. But numbers were REALLY down yesterday. So hopefully they are going to be importing some extra ones this week that maybe they just didn't have this morning for some reason.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    it should no longer be pending. i just went in and pushed things along a little.
    Thanks SR guy! Love that bump in my account!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    I just looked through all the logs and reports we get for the daily surveys. I do not see a credit for you on 7/13. Did you get all the way through the survey?
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I don't see one for you. But numbers were REALLY down yesterday. So hopefully they are going to be importing some extra ones this week that maybe they just didn't have this morning for some reason.
    Thanks, both of you, for checking. I'm sure I completed a survey, and like I said, I never have any trouble on these not crediting (unlike OTX and SM surveys, which are spottier). But, in the grand scheme of things, it's no biggie, I'm just trying really hard to get that second tier bonus this month! Thanks anyway, no worries!
    Sunshine Rewards

This may have been asked already, but what if we did a daily survey this morning? Will it affect that?
    Sunshine Rewards

that's a really good question. after the website came back i went in to see if i could do another ds and it told me that no new surveys were available - try again tomorrow so i am assuming that the one i completed earlier today will hopefully credit tomorrow. have you tried to take another ds? if you get the same message that i got, you should be okay. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. have a great evening.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Daily Surveys will NOT be affected because those credits are with Greenfield until tomorrow.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Daily Surveys will NOT be affected because those credits are with Greenfield until tomorrow.
    Thanks for letting us know, Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

I wondered about this. Usually if I keep trying as often as I can I can finally get one to work. And I couldn't get one for the life of me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks SunshingGuy for a quick fix today, we are lucky to have you running SR Very lucky
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.