Thread: A GREAT BIG Thank YOU!!

Default A GREAT BIG Thank YOU!!

I just wanted to send out a shout out to my friends here at SR.

Kathie....I loved the card........so nice of you to think of me!

April...also thank you for the singing card (very cute....and Super Freak was one of my favorite songs in the 80's ...I was a huge Rick James fan)

Secret Pal #2.....my card and all the goodies (mickey earrings are soooo cute)

Marilyn (sunni)......just rec'd your card today (tuesday)....loved it....how to know you are a princess! and the gift card was such a nice surprise...I am touched

Now I only have 2 more days until I am officially 40!!!! and you have made the transition so wonderful with all of your wishes!

Pamela

[SIZE="6"]Time to edit!!!: I am officially 40! Yippie Yahoo!.....[SIZE]
    Last edited by pbhall13; 07-16-2008 at 12:52 AM.
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Your SO WELCOME!!! I laughed my butt off in the store when I saw that one and thought of you immediately! I loved that song to. The cover was just icing on the cake!

HAPPY EARLY 40TH BIRTHDAY PAM! (Wow that was fast I just took it to the post office on Friday! lol)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Your SO WELCOME!!! I laughed my butt off in the store when I saw that one and thought of you immediately! I loved that song to. The cover was just icing on the cake!

HAPPY EARLY 40TH BIRTHDAY PAM! (Wow that was fast I just took it to the post office on Friday! lol)
    Honestly I don't have a problem turning 40, but it really looks weird to see it written out (I guess I will get use to it sooner or later!)

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Honestly I don't have a problem turning 40, but it really looks weird to see it written out (I guess I will get use to it sooner or later!)

Pamela

Wait to you write out the bigger numbers!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday and WOOT! 40 is the new 20 so your doing great! It may still be 2 days away but why not start to now!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Wink

Yeah Pam, welcome to the over 40 crowd!

Remember when you turn 40 you can celebrate for a week and when you turn 50 you celebrate for a month!!

Best of the Best to you my friend.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Yeah Pam, welcome to the over 40 crowd!

Remember when you turn 40 you can celebrate for a week and when you turn 50 you celebrate for a month!!

Best of the Best to you my friend.
    Oh I like that idea Deb!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Happy Birthday and WOOT! 40 is the new 20 so your doing great! It may still be 2 days away but why not start to now!
    In my houes we have already started to party! On my actual birthday my cousin and her family are taking myself and my girls out on their boat...and then later that night my parents are having a dinner party/birthday party for me! Can't wait!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

first post was updated

I am officially 40!!!!

I feel all the wisdom flowing in my veins now (isn't that what is suppose to happen?!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Happy Birthday Pam, 40 is just a number! Have a great day
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Your are welcome! When I saw that card....I thought it would be perfect. Turning 40 deserves a little surprise at least!

Happy birthday Pam!

Welcome to the over 40 club! Just as Traci said ...it is just a number!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards