Thread: Thanks SR for such a great first year!

Default Thanks SR for such a great first year!

I joined less than a year ago (Aug 2007) and I wasn't expecting much. I thought I would try really hard to get 20 Disney Dollars for my trip last October. Instead, I got over 100 Disney Dollars in just a few months! And here I am now, 4th time SM, with well over $400 in earnings! I'd actually have a lot more if I could just remember to do my shopping through here: believe it or not, less than a dollar of my earnings is from shopping; the rest I earned completely free!

I also never thought I would participate in the forum, I'm not really a "forum person" - on other forums I sometimes read but never post because it always seems like everyone is always arguing and putting each other down. But not Sunshiners! This is such a friendly and helpful bunch that I couldn't resist starting to chime in. Today I finally decided to add a signature so I look more like I belong...

Thanks to the SR team for making this so fun and rewarding, and all the members for making me feel so welcome!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

So glad that you decided to start and post. I can totally understand about lurking. I did alot of lurking before I started to post more. Welcome!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I'm so glad that you are finding it to be better than you expected. We set very high expectations for ourselves and love to hear when we are meeting them!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I totally agree! I joined around the same time as you and have done very well also. Congrats on a very good year for both of us, and a big Thank You to the SR Team!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm so glad that you are finding it to be better than you expected. We set very high expectations for ourselves and love to hear when we are meeting them!
    Oh, you all are totally meeting them, and more. Thanks for all you do.

WOOT! Congrats kmmccart75 on One Year on SR. It truley is more then a rewards site! Its a family woot!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Congrats!!

Just think how much more you could earn if you shopped here!!! I didn't really start shopping through SR until recently and love to see the bump in my account for buying something I had to buy anyways!!! I think I even have DH trained!! He asked about that cookie place that I order from - he needs to send someone cookies!! It was Cheryl and Co!!! We're going to place an order tonight when he gets home!!

Love, Love, Love SR!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187