Thread: Help

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Default Help

Ok, so I need some advice.

I purchased a $100 GC from Home Depot. Gave all my usual info, got a confirmation which I printed out. It also said it would email me a confirmation... which I have never received. I have checked my inbox and spam box both. Checked my bank account and the $100 is pending for the Home Depot transaction.

So did the email just get lost in cyberspace? Can I email HD and see if they can send me a new email? Do I have to have an email from them? I think I read somewhere on the forum that without an email I cannot get credit if there is a dispute.

Any suggestions?
    Elaine

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would email them and get them to resend the gift card if it is missing entirely.
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I would email them and get them to resend the gift card if it is missing entirely.
    No, I haven't gotten the GC yet - I don't expect to get it for another 4 days or so. What I am wondering about is the confirmation email stating I have purchased the GC. I never got the email.
    Elaine

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

oh was it a physical gift card? I miss read and thought you bought an electronic gift card. I'd still email or call them and verify they got your order and see if they can resend a confirm email. It never hurts to ask. I wouldn't worry about SR credit quite yet as it is early still.
    Sunshine Rewards

It can't hurt to email them and ask why you never received the email confirmation or to ask them to re-send!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

The only time I have never received a confirmation email from them was if my order wasn't processed properly. I would definately call them.

ETA: I do see your gift card purchase
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 07-15-2008 at 06:24 AM. Reason: additional info
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy! I will still see if they can send me a confirmation.
    Elaine

Here's an update:

I emailed Home Depot and got a nice letter saying they would look into it and resend my confirmation email. I still have not gotten the email.

However, I got my gift card today - 6 days after I ordered it.

Very weird - but I am happy the gift card came - I get credit - and DH can go buy his stuff he "needs." I will definitely be ordering more gift cards since we do lots of shopping at Home Depot for our business.

Thanks SR!
    Elaine