Thread: Bingoville question

Default Bingoville question

I know a few of you guys won pretty big with bingoville. Last night I won $200 and am thinking of cashing out! Did anyone figure out how to cash out?
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Wow! I didn't jump on this offer before it was taken down but just wanted to say YAY FOR YOU!!!

Take the $ and run!
    Sunshine Rewards

It looks like to cash out you have to set up an account with another company (kinda similar to paypal). To open the account with this other company you have to make a deposit of $50.... I haven't been brave enough to put $50 of my own money into this third parties account yet. I was kind of waiting to see if someone else did.

I can't answer your question either......but congratulations!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    It looks like to cash out you have to set up an account with another company (kinda similar to paypal). To open the account with this other company you have to make a deposit of $50.... I haven't been brave enough to put $50 of my own money into this third parties account yet. I was kind of waiting to see if someone else did.
    Thats what I was afraid of! I'll have to read all of the fine print! Last night while playing trolling for treasure I hit a 3000 coin jackpot. I was only playing with $.05 and didn't realize how much money it would end up being! After playing a little longer I ended up with a balance of $250! I want to quit while I am ahead! I hope its not to hard! I'll keep $50 to play with but I'd really like the $200!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

I'm trying to figure that out right now. To me it looks like you have to play a certain percent in each game? I could be totally wrong but I've got over $300 in there and I would love to get it!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'd love to find this out too so if anyone cashes out successfully (or figures out the formula for cashing out), please share with all of us. Last time I tried, it wouldn't let be because I hadn't played enough.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I've played enough to cash out, but it looks like you have to cash out via a third party, who charges a fee and first makes you deposit your own money. I don't know if I trust the third party sites they allow you to cash out with. I wish you could just be mailed a check.

I don't mean to be a downer. But you should really google "Bingoville reviews"
    or "bingoville disputes or problems" before you try to cash out. I was all about this offer when it first appeared but after some googling I decided to pass. Hopefully though you can prove me wrong
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I don't mean to be a downer. But you should really google "Bingoville reviews"
    or "bingoville disputes or problems" before you try to cash out. I was all about this offer when it first appeared but after some googling I decided to pass. Hopefully though you can prove me wrong
    Bummer! I'm going to try to figure it out today. I REALLY hope I get different results!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards