Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Credits Unofficial Chat Thread!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    This happened to me with the confirmation email as well and also the same thing when I tried again. I also logged into my account to look around. It hasn't credited yet. I'm hoping on the hour.
    I went back and logged in. Lots of European stuff when you click on some of those cubes! Here's hoping it credits!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    This happened to me with the confirmation email as well and also the same thing when I tried again. I also logged into my account to look around. It hasn't credited yet. I'm hoping on the hour.
    Tricia said to give this one a few hours, so I'm assuming it's a manual credit. she put it right next to the offer in the main thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did Cubez about an hour ago - 2:15 west coast time and when I went in and checked just now - it had credited!!

And I never got the confirmation email - I think I may have mistyped my email address - oops!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I am pleased. I can do 4 of the offers and all 4 have credited! YIPPEE. I set a lofty goal this month of $10.00 every 5 days. Well I am going to be gone for 6 days so i am trying to make it before I leave. Today is helping. Just 8 more dollars before lunch on Thursday!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Yeah! I just got home from work and saw that it's Crazy Credit Time! How exciting. And...I'm off tomorrow so I have even more time. I was off last time we played too. I just seem to luck out on these things Well off to do some offers.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    The Clorox bleach pen also said I didn't qualify under terms and conditions. But I don't think I have tried an MID for a month!
    I guess last night, Aisle no 7 did the same thing to me - only it did it right after I put in email info, etc, and MID let me do the whole offer. So I don't get it. I also got a confirmation email last night from A no 7, so I'll see if I get one from MID, too - ha!
    I didn't qualify, either. I really don't understand the why of this but oh, well, this is kind of like the lottery, anyway. On to more offers....

Default WHOOO HOO!!!

I am taking a day of vacation tomorrow. So other than a doctor appt in the morning, I can play all day!!!

we are going to the zoo tommorrow, so I won't be able to play until the afternoon.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I didn't qualify, either. I really don't understand the why of this but oh, well, this is kind of like the lottery, anyway. On to more offers....
    Update - I didn't qualify for the MID offer but it paid, anyway.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    Have we had Cubez before? I tried signing up and it said that an account with my IP already exists.
    That's odd. That's exactly what I got, and the site doesn't even look vaguely familiar.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards