Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Forum!

Trish -- Thank you for adding this forum! SR keeps getting better and better -- I'm so happy to have joined (with a nod to Ginger!) *hugs* to all -- VickiB.
    My one word description of myself:
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][INDENT][/INDENT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B][SIZE="3"][I]Can't follow instructions.[/I][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

A little north, mostly south, in the middle but not in the west.

Quote Originally Posted by VickiB79 View Post
    Trish -- Thank you for adding this forum! SR keeps getting better and better -- I'm so happy to have joined (with a nod to Ginger!) *hugs* to all -- VickiB.
    Vickiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Hey girl!
    Glad I could point you in this direction! I didn't want my downline to miss all the fun over here. Too bad most of my site members don't want to have fun like this on my board. Maybe I need to revamp the thing.

ROFL!! Ginger -- I am too busy looking at Buddy's web page to go to yer forum ... but I'll do my best. Baseball season right now though and I can't believe how many games Scott has -- at least three a week, but I am thankful that they are all local (especially with these gas prices !!!) *hugs* VickiB.
    My one word description of myself:
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][INDENT][/INDENT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B][SIZE="3"][I]Can't follow instructions.[/I][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

i love message boards

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn