Thread: Magazine Discount Center?

Default Magazine Discount Center?

Has anyone ordered from Magazine Discount Center and actually received their magazines? I ordered a gift subscription for my nephew's birthday and they still haven't received the first issue. I ordered in April, it said 6-10 weeks, I know an issue came out in June since we get the magazine (ordered somewhere else) and they haven't received it.

I emailed them a few weeks ago asking about the subscription and never received a response (their site says they will answer in 2 days), I've also tried calling and their system hangs up after you've been on hold a few minutes.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had any problems?
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered Men's Health from them for DH and thought it would never come. I was getting ready to call my credit card company and file a chargeback when 2 finanally showed up. I ordered the first week in April and it finally arrived like a week ago. It was kind of wierd, last months and this months issues arrived on the same day.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Yes I have. I bought a gift subscription to Missy Mouse for her secret pal final gift and she just got her first one this month.

I've ordered a bunch from them. If you don't get it by August 1, open a TT, give me all the details. I know the AM, I'll call him and see whats going on.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I just ordered last month a renewal on one magazine and a new one. I haven't received any yet but it's still early. I will look on my one for renewal to see if it did actual renew when it comes.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I've ordered a bunch from them. If you don't get it by August 1, open a TT, give me all the details. I know the AM, I'll call him and see whats going on.
    Thank you!

And thanks for everyone else's experience. Luckily my nephew is 3 so he doesn't know the difference, but I want to make sure he gets what I paid for.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

I have ordered a good deal from them and have always received but it does take awhile.

Sunshine Rewards

I ended up emailing them again yesterday after I couldn't get through on the phone and I did actually get something back today saying they are looking in to it.

ETA: I got another email saying the magazine is starting with the September issue. I'm glad to finally hear back from them, but wow! that is a long time to start the initial issue.
    Last edited by mom2ian; 07-17-2008 at 01:03 AM.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards