Thread: MyChoice Gift Cards

Default MyChoice Gift Cards

Has anyone here cashed out on one of these? How did it work for you? How long did it take to recieve the certificate?

Quote Originally Posted by jennaayye View Post
    Has anyone here cashed out on one of these? How did it work for you? How long did it take to recieve the certificate?
    We process our gift cards once or twice a week and after that you will receive it almost immediately. I bought myself one today and had it before I even got done figuring out what I wanted.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I cashed out for Lands End, which was emailed to me a few weeks ago. That came that thru My Choice Gift Cards. It didn't take long at all to come, but after I got the notification that it was there, I had to wait like a day or so while they (the gift card people) processed the redemption. I was a little disappointed I had to wait a day to get my GC initially, but it was still less out of pocket by waiting another day. No biggie!

I'm considering picking up some of these sometime for myself. Just have to decide what I would use it for first.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

humm...thats great! I like that turn around! I cashed out on one earlier today. I haven't recieved anything yet, but am looking foward to it! It's my birthday on the 17th and I am gonna get MYSELF something for once! haha
    ~should I be worried that it has not come yet?

thanks for this info!