Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Referral Contest

Default Referral Contest

Don't forget about our current referral contest. Telling your friends or forum buddies about Crazy Credits is a great way to introduce them to SR! Also, you could post about some of our specials like the Children's Place coupon combined with our cash back.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/referralcontest.php
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Don't forget about our current referral contest. Telling your friends or forum buddies about Crazy Credits is a great way to introduce them to SR! Also, you could post about some of our specials like the Children's Place coupon combined with our cash back.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/referralcontest.php
    Tricia,
    I copied and pasted the link that's listed under referral contest. I had someone to join but they weren't given the additional .50 credits for signing up with that link. Did I do something wrong or did they do something wrong?

Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

Tell them to check their introductory email from us. There should be a link in there that when they click it will give them the extra .50.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

One of my referals had the same problem.... I told her to check the email and she swears she doesn't see it, but I think she is just overlooking it some how. It is someone I work with, I ought to just drop by her house on the way home and show her. I helped walk 2 of my other referals through how to complete the offers and stuff in person, and they made it to $5.00

Tell them to check their introductory email from us. There should be a link in there that when they click it will give them the extra .50.
    Will do. Thanks, Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, they checked the email but there wasn't a link for the extra .50. Just a link for .10 and .05 for the gift reminder and forum. What should they do?

Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Tricia, they checked the email but there wasn't a link for the extra .50. Just a link for .10 and .05 for the gift reminder and forum. What should they do?

Thanks
    That's odd. I've seen a bunch of them come through. Just open a ticket with their email address or whatever you have that I can identify them with and I will take care of it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

2 of mine got a seperate email with the .50, one had it in the main email she said and 1 didn't get it at all... she is making some progress I hope she makes it to 5 soon

Default Referral Contest

I feel like the little engine that could...(or could not so far!) I have really been trying to get referrals...no luck, but I am plugging away!

Do the referrals get updated on a daily basis?
    Sunshine Rewards