Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Seasons Wine QUESTION Please Respond

Question 4 Seasons Wine QUESTION Please Respond

How long does it take to get your wine shipped? Has anyone ordered? I cannot order for my state and would have to have shipped to a firend in another state. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default 4 Seasons Wine

Well, I went ahead and ordered the wine...had to have it shipped to my sister in FL. Hopefully it will make it there before her trip here on July 16th. If anyone has ordered this, please PM me and let me know how long it took to arrive. It says 10 days so hopefully I will be ok. Too good of a deal not to try it.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

lol...I'm enjoying some very nice red wine from them as we speak!
    I recieved my wine in about a week, maybe a day or so less.
    Delicious!!! And I also recieved a beautiful table top wine corker. I can't wait to show it off.....great company!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

hey!!!! you just bumped me to #6 on the Big Board!!! lol....at least I'm still in the top ten!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    Delicious!!! And I also recieved a beautiful table top wine corker. I can't wait to show it off.....great company!
    Cool...cannot wait to get it. Had to have it shipped to my sister in FL! TN will not allow liquour to be delivered. Isn't that nice? Hope she will bring it to me and not keep it!
    Sunshine Rewards

hey!!!! you just bumped me to #6 on the Big Board!!! lol....at least I'm still in the top ten!
    OH OH...sorry. I am like you...I just want to be in the top 10 this time....hope we hang on to it. I have been working like a madwoman! I still have a TON that probably will never credit.
    I have more than $80 that never credited and I am still a member or part of the clubs. Sheesh!

I just love SR though...don't you?? It gives me something to do while I work 3rd shift.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think my wine arrived in about a week, so it should be there when you arrive at your sister's!

I just received my wine yesterday and gave away 2 bottles of red, one cab, one shiraz. Which one are you drinking. I haven't tried any yet, not a big red drinker, but wanted the chianti. Which have you tried and liked?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

just wondering but did yall have to be present to sign for the shipment? I was looking at some of the other adult beverage clubs and they mention needing an adult signature. I live in an apartment complex so all packages automatically go to the front office of the complex where they normally sign for them. Do you think I'd have a problem??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I just received my wine yesterday and gave away 2 bottles of red, one cab, one shiraz. Which one are you drinking. I haven't tried any yet, not a big red drinker, but wanted the chianti. Which have you tried and liked?
    dh sells real estate so I will have him use some of these for housewarming gifts. I haven't even opened the box yet... but we like shiraz and dh likes merlot. What is chianti like?