Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 Seasons Wine QUESTION Please Respond

I didn't present anything. In fact, the Fed Ex guy said he made this his last stop and wanted to come in and crack open a bottle.

Chianti is a strong red wine, good for pasta and pizza. Its not sweet but pleasant, very hearty. I only like it with certain things. Certainly not a sitting around the pool sipping wine.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Certainly not a sitting around the pool sipping wine.

That's what the mango mojitos are for

I'll try the chianti tonight with pasta.....thanks

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I didn't present anything. In fact, the Fed Ex guy said he made this his last stop and wanted to come in and crack open a bottle.

Chianti is a strong red wine, good for pasta and pizza. Its not sweet but pleasant, very hearty. I only like it with certain things. Certainly not a sitting around the pool sipping wine.
    Thanks I just ordered the beer of the month club from Clubs of America so hopefully I won't have an issue. I might have to give the wine club a try after hearing so many positive responses.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I just received my wine yesterday and gave away 2 bottles of red, one cab, one shiraz. Which one are you drinking. I haven't tried any yet, not a big red drinker, but wanted the chianti. Which have you tried and liked?

Well...I have the Shiraz open (and half gone) It was VERY strong. I usually like my reds to be room temp, but this one I preferred a lot more after I had it in the fridge for a bit. It is very spicy, but if chilled a bit has a very nice tang to it.

Tonight I cracked open the Chardonnay, used some for a shrimp Scampi, and shared a glass with DH. It is absolutely delish.
    I'm not a big fan of most white wines, but this one is fantastic!

That said, I might switch to the half case membership. I'm pretty much the only drinker in the house, and I forsee a ton of wine gifts in my future!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Wow, they sound pretty good. Was the chardonnay a buttery or oaky one. I prefer buttery, not an oaky person. Will try the shiraz chilled a little. Its in the wine cooler which is set for white wines, but it should be ok. I'll let it sit for a bit.

I will probably do the half case too. Is that every 3 months?