Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Offer Credit Policies

Exclamation New Offer Credit Policies

FYI:
    July 1 will start a new policy on how offers will credit. An email was sent out describing how credits from offers may now go into a pending state for a certain number of days. I am uploading some new pages that will handle this new policy. SunshineGirl and I will be running a few checks on these pages tonight. If you see some random errors, we probably already know about them so don't be afraid.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 01-06-2010 at 02:39 PM.

GOTCHA

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Im pretty excited for all the new changes. Can't wait to see it happen.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

So for shopping, where it used to say pending, now says "Credit Hold"?

I about died when I saw them...like, now how can I go and mess that one up!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    So for shopping, where it used to say pending, now says "Credit Hold"?

I about died when I saw them...like, now how can I go and mess that one up!!
    Yes. it now will say Credit Hold. We thought the word pending would be a little confusing now that offers pend. Offers have their own "move to pending" state that helps you keep track of offers you have done. Using the word pending for the credit on an offer and pending on an offer you have marked seemed to be confusing. So we are now using the term "credit hold" on all credits, offers and sales, that are within the holding period.

I guess I misunderstood....there will now be a hold on ALL offer credits??? I thought it was just the trial and CC type offers not the free offers. I have to admit I probably just skimmed over the new policies because I didn't think it applied to me since I rarely do any CC offers.

I just had a .35 offer post with a credit hold though.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I noticed this earlier today also and I let Tricia know about it. I THINK it is a bug that needs to be worked out because it was also my understanding that the free offers wouldn't hold. Im sure they will get back to us as soon as possible and get things fixed or let us know that they are correct. It is kind of a hectic day because Tricia will be on a plane part of the day headed for Cindy and the Summit. Have no fear we will know something as soon as they can.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Janet! I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute!!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Kinda going off this question of credit holds & small offers....so I understand there will/may be a hold on credits earned for trials & that we may not be able to redeem those credits until the 15th of the following month (right?).

But for the free offers that credit (no holds), can we cash out that money whenever we want?

I'm asking because our trip is in early September, so I'm just wondering if I have time in August to cash out one last time before our trip or would anything I earn in August not be available to cash out until the 15th of September so really I have just July to earn & cash out in August & that's it?

I'm confused!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800