Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Offer Credit Policies

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Once this is all fixed you should be able to cash out for anything that was already cleared before 7/1 and any survey money, free offer money and contest money which will not be held. Right now the system is holding all new offers for some reason but Im sure they will fix that. Once it is fixed you can cash out at any time for GC's for anything that is not being held. Paypal cashouts will have a schedule for going out regardless of it is held money or not. GC's won't be held because you can only cash out for money that isn't being held and they don't have a schedule. Clear as mud?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Can anybody give some feedback about what is happening with this now? I noticed that a small offer I did after telling them about the problem came through and wasn't held even though the others are still marked credit hold. Are your credits for small offers showing up as held or not?
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I accidentally put the two new offers this morning on credit hold. As soon as I realized it, I took off the hold. If it works the way I think it does, everyone should see these credits overnight. If you do NOT see them, let me know in the morning and I will call SunshineGuy. I think there were only about 10 that went through before I fixed it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs